Monday, February 10, 2020

A Valentine's Day Fantasy



It was Valentine's Day but we had never really made a huge deal of it in the past. This year, we decided to go out to dinner. Things have been very busy and stressful lately. It was really nice to take some time to reconnect.

The food was wonderful and the conversation was even better. We started talking about our hectic schedules and all of the stress we've been under. Though, it didn't take long before things got very steamy. We talked about all the things we wished we could do to each other if only we had the time. I fidgeted in my seat. The more we talked, the more my clit became engorged. I wanted to touch myself but I was too scared that someone would notice. I rushed through my food, hoping to get some relief once we returned home.

On the ride home, we talked about what we wanted to do once we got inside the house. I kept thinking about his cock, imagining it sliding into my hungry cunt. I needed it so badly. I touched myself gently, on top of my clothes. My crotch was very wet. I let out a tiny sigh. Fuck, I just couldn't wait to feel him inside me.

As soon as the front door closed, Husband pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. He wrapped his hand around my neck and I melted into him. He kissed the side of my neck, working his way up to my ear. He whispered, "Go to the bedroom, remove your clothes, lie down on the bed, and put on the blindfold. Wait for me there." I couldn't find the words to respond, so I just did as I was told.

It felt like an eternity, just lying on the bed in total darkness, waiting. I wanted him...no, I NEEDED him. It was all I could think about. I rocked my hips, imagining his cock filling me up. I moaned slightly, wishing he would hurry.

Finally, I heard the bedroom door open. My body quivered with excitement. "Please hurry, I need you inside me." He laughed a little and said, "Be patient, my little slut." I moaned again, he knew my weakness. That word always turns me to goo.

I felt his hand softly caress my leg. Then, I felt his other hand touch my thigh. "Oh, yes. Higher." I felt another hand gently touch my stomach. Wait, three hands? Before I could even process, a fourth hand tickled my arm. A fifth hand began stroking my breast. A sixth on my cheek, caressing my face. I moaned loudly. What was happening? A seventh hand grabbed my other breast and pinched my nipple. Then, one more hand grabbed hold of my hair and pulled, lifting my face to meet theirs. They kissed me hard. I tasted their tongue and I could tell it was Husband. "Oh, fuck!" I wanted to take the blindfold off to see who was touching me but I knew he wouldn't let me do that.

I was confused and excited, feeling as though I was about to burst. So many hands touching me at the same time. This had always been a big fantasy of mine, ever since I realized that I had a hand fetish. I felt like I was losing my mind. The pleasure was so intense. I couldn't stop myself from moaning out. I didn't want it to end. I felt like I was floating up into the clouds.

The hands caressed my body, moving all over until they had touched every spot. Every spot, except my clit. I arched my back, begging to be touched in my sweet spot. I could feel the wetness dripping out of my cunt, teasing me further. I cried out, "Please, I need to cum." Husband laughed again, "Alright, I guess we've teased you enough."

When I felt Husband's finger slide up the slit of my pussy, I moaned loudly. "Oh, fuck! Yes!" I was so wet, his fingers glided effortlessly over my clit. He swirled around it slowly and my breath became ragged. He increased speed slightly and I arched my back in response. "Please don't stop." He sped up a little more and whispered in my ear, "Cum for me, baby." I instantly felt a wave of pleasure flow through my body. I tried to hold back but it was too strong. I moaned so loudly that even the neighbors could hear.

As I was trying to catch my breath, Husband said, "Good girl. Now, we're going to take turns fucking that sweet pussy. I hope you're ready." Husband climbed on top of me, grabbed my arms, and held them over my head. The head of his cock teased the opening to my cunt. I whined, wanting him to enter me already. "I know how much you want this. You're such a dirty little slut," he said, as he shoved his cock inside me. He fucked me hard as he kissed me passionately. I was so turned on that I squirted all over him as he fucked me. I wanted to tell him how good it felt to feel him inside me but I couldn't form the words. I just moaned with every thrust. He let go of one of my hands, allowing me to touch myself. I rubbed my clit as he continued to fuck me. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. When I started to cum, he fucked me harder until he emptied his load deep inside me.

When Husband got up, he said, "Who's next?" My body started shaking a little. I was so nervous but incredibly excited. I felt someone else climb on top of me. He teased my clit with the head of his cock, making me moan some more. Suddenly, he lifted my legs up on his chest and shoved his cock into my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast. I could barely catch my breath. My pussy was squirting everywhere, even on my face. I licked my lips and started to rub my clit again. I heard him say, "Fuck yeah!" I began to cum around his cock as he filled me with his cum.

The second man got up and a third man replaced him. He grabbed my legs and pushed them up over my head. Then, he slid his cock inside my greedy cunt. It still wanted more. He continued to fuck me slowly and I whined. I didn't want to be teased anymore. I needed him to pound my pussy. I rocked my hips, thrusting with him, making his thrusts that much more powerful. He cried out, "Fuck, you feel so good. I can't last long when you do that." I didn't care. What I really wanted was his cum, filling me up. I began to thrust into him even harder, rubbing my very swollen clit again. My pussy tightened around his cock as I orgasmed and he lost it. He moaned loudly and emptied more cum deep inside me.

When it was the fourth man's turn, he asked, "Can I flip her over?" Husband approved, so I flipped over onto my hands and knees. I wasn't sure if I could take anymore but I didn't really have a choice. I felt him squeeze my ass, then he shoved his cock inside me. His cock was so big, I was glad he waited to go last. He grabbed my hips and thrust into me so hard. I reached under myself and touched my clit. It cried out, feeling overspent. I just needed one more orgasm. I touched it anyway, hoping it would submit. I was so wet with all of the cum that was dripping out of my pussy. I rubbed it into my clit. I thought about how slutty I was being and it made me shudder with excitement. I felt a thumb rub my asshole, gently pushing inside my ass. It pushed me over the edge. I moaned out as I came hard around his huge cock and he came with me, filling my hole even more.

When they were all done, Husband told me to lie down and spread my legs. He said, "Wow, look at all of that cum dripping out of your greedy cunt. You're such a dirty little slut. I bet you loved that." I still couldn't form words. All I could do was respond with a moan of, "Mhmmm."



Masturbation Monday


February Photofest

2 comments:

  1. Very sexy story I hope Valentine's day is this fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT'S a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day! And welcome to Masturbation Monday!

    ReplyDelete