Friday, February 14, 2020

Kink of the Week: Cupping

The topic for Kink of the Week is cupping. This is something that I had wanted to try for years but didn't get the opportunity to for a very long time. I had seen people do it at play parties and I was envious of the marks that they had from it. I mostly wanted to try cupping because I am in love with sensation play but the marks left on my body from it would be a huge bonus.

I finally found someone who was willing to do it for me two and a half years ago. At first, I had asked them if they would do a needle scene with me. I had been feeling very stressed out and needles really help me decompress. They had agreed and we set up a date for it. Later, they heard me complaining about my back hurting, so they said, "Hey, you should try cupping on your back. We could do blood cupping. That way, you could get your needle fix first and then enjoy the benefits of the cupping." That sounded perfect.



The day finally came for me to try it. I laid down on a massage table and my friend put six 18 gauge needles into my back. Then, it was time to apply the cups. We did fire cupping, which means that a flammable liquid is placed in the cup and then it is lit on fire. Right after the fire goes out, the cup is placed on the skin. It creates suction against the skin, causing the skin to rise into the cup and the blood to come to the surface.



The cups were left on for a while and I just relaxed and meditated. After the cups were taken off, I had little pools of blood on my back. My friend played with it and drew a picture before cleaning me up. I actually enjoyed that. It was extra sensation play, which I'm always game for.



Not all of the cups had a great seal on my back. I'm not sure if that was a user error or just something that happens sometimes. So, the marks left behind were not perfect but they were still nice.



The cupping was very enjoyable. It helped to relieve my anxiety and release some of the tension in my back. I definitely felt a difference in my muscles. My mind felt clearer and my whole body was just much more relaxed.

This was the only time that I was able to experience this so far but I really loved it. Not only did I get to enjoy the needles, but there was also blood to play with after. I want to do it again and try 16 gauge needles. There would probably be more blood to play with then.

I definitely wouldn't mind owning my own set of cups. I don't think that I would be into the suction cup kind as much. I just have a thing for fire. I'm not really into it for the pain aspect. I don't really want it to hurt. I mostly enjoy the way it makes me feel afterward.

If I did own my own set of cups, it would be great to be able to do it with Husband whenever we wanted. Maybe that's something we should look into in the future. I think Husband would be interested in trying it as well and I would be willing to help him. We should talk about that in the near future because now I'm kind of excited about the thought of that.





February Photofest

1 comment:

  1. I have done cupping and bit of needles. Never thought about combing them. Those pools of blood are seriously hot to me. Love this post and the pictures

    Molly

    ReplyDelete