Monday, February 3, 2020

My Favorite Position



I assume this position for you.

You could beat my ass and leave beautiful marks behind.

You could slide my panties out of the way and slip inside.

You could fuck my holes and spill your hot spunk on my ass.

So many options and all of them sound delightful.

Whatever you decide, I am ready for you.





Lingerie is for Everyone

February Photofest

My February PhotoFest posts from previous years can be found in the links below:
February Photofest 2018
February Photofest 2019

5 comments:

  1. I am loving your daily posts, thank you very much for sharing yourself with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely one of my favorite positions you've presented too. What a view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great position to be in, pretty underwear too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect position, and that piece of lingerie looks absolutely amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your words are things I feel like I say and think all the time! Gorgeous shot! Thanks for linking up to #LiFE, I hope you come back again!

    ReplyDelete