Saturday, February 29, 2020

Feb Photofest 2020 Wrap-up


Photo credit: Blood Moon Studios.


You get a bonus day of February Photofest this year! In keeping with the theme of trying to get out of my comfort zone and accept my body, here is a picture of me holding my breasts.

I am super self-conscious about my breasts. They grew way too fast and too big, so they aren't very perky. Sometimes, I have sex with a bra on when I'm with a new partner because I'm so self-conscious about them. I'm working on trying to accept them. They are beautiful and a lot of people enjoy them. So, I should just own it and love them.

I was worried about how I would feel after sharing these photos this month but I feel really good about it. It's because of all of the lovely comments I've gotten on here and on Twitter. So, thank you for that. It means a lot to me. You help me see my beauty and I am so grateful.


February Photofest

No comments:

Post a Comment