Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Accepting My Body


Photo credit: Blood Moon Studios.

All month long, I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone and post pictures that highlight areas of my body that I am uncomfortable with.

I am very uncomfortable with this picture, so I knew that I needed to post it. My arms are one of the parts of my body that I am most self-conscious about. I try to hide them whenever possible. This picture doesn't hide them at all.

I want to accept all of the parts of my body that I am uncomfortable with. I want to accept that I'm beautiful and that I shouldn't be ashamed of my body. Lingerie is for everyone, including me.


Lingerie is for Everyone

February Photofest

1 comment:

  1. I so appreciate how hard you are pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and I think it's so inspiring! The images you are sharing are gorgeous, but the fact that you are working so hard at feeling good about them is so huge. I hope you're so proud!

    ReplyDelete