Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Self Love for Valentine's Day

I'm trying to love my body. One way is by wearing lingerie more often. I used to feel it was kind of a waste of time, however, now I see it as something that can help me feel a bit more confident before sex even begins. I'm wearing it for myself more than for my partner. Though, Husband does say he likes it a lot.

My favorite lingerie is red and black. I feel those colors together are powerful and super sexy.


This photo makes me smile. I'm looking down and admiring my breasts. Giving them the love that they deserve.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Photo credit: Blood Moon Studios.

Lingerie is for Everyone

February Photofest

My February PhotoFest posts from previous years can be found in the links below:
February Photofest 2018
February Photofest 2019

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are right, red and black is a winning combination. And you look so damn sexy in this shot

    Molly

    ReplyDelete