Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sinful Sunday: Slut

The Sinful Sunday prompt for February is One Word, meaning that you must convey the meaning of a word through your photograph.

My word is slut.





When I was younger, the word slut always had a negative connotation. If someone called you a slut, it meant that you should feel ashamed. It was bad for a woman to have a lot of sex partners. I focused on that way too much. I was always afraid of my number of sexual partners getting too high. What would people think of me?

In my thirties, I got over that. Now, I embrace the fact that I'm a slut. It turns me on when my partner calls me slutty. I get off on it.

I AM a slut and that is okay.


Sinful Sunday

February Photofest

My February PhotoFest posts from previous years can be found in the links below:
February Photofest 2018
February Photofest 2019

20 comments:

  1. I love it. Thank you for sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! Being a slut is definitely okay. I am one too! And I am jealous, this looks like a very fun time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite things! A cock in each hand. Mmmm.

      Delete
  3. I think we were all taught that being a slut is bad, but I too learned that I love being a slut. Great image!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it is more than ok. This is a great image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely mouthful . . . and oh yes, definitely Ok !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, same for me. Hurrah for sluts

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessssss! This is exactly the debauchery and explictness I love seeing from other bloggers! �� EXCELLENT pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Slutty pictures are my favorite as well.

      Delete
  8. Slut is definitely one of my favourite words - and you look like you're having a LOT of fun embracing your slutiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's interesting how the meanings of words have changed over the years but the sight of you holding and licking those two cocks with such satisfaction has made me toss my thesaurus away.

    ReplyDelete