Saturday, February 1, 2020

This Is Me

I try to appear confident whenever possible, however, I actually feel incredibly self-conscious about my body. I'm really trying to love it more though. So, here I am, on the first day of February Photofest, showing more of my body than I feel comfortable with in hopes that you are kind enough to help me feel good about it. I hope to push my boundaries more throughout the month.




February Photofest

My February PhotoFest posts from previous years can be found in the links below:
February Photofest 2018
February Photofest 2019

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I think you look fucking amazing. I hope that it's not too much to say, and if it is please let me know, but yeah this is a really hot pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn woman you are so sexy!!! Love that you share, I will always be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely gorgeous. I would take great comfort in exploring your beautiful body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'd love to see my body how others see it one day.

      Delete