Tuesday, February 11, 2020

TMI Tuesday: February 11, 2020

It’s time for more wacky, sexy TMI Tuesday questions.

Sex Olympics















Ash:
1. In the bedroom, what makes you insecure?
My body. Specifically, my fat rolls.

2. In the bedroom, what makes you a champion?
I can deep throat a cock.

3. When it comes to sexy time, I earn a gold medal _____ .
for sucking cock. At least, that's what I'm told.

4. At the Sex Olympics, in which sport will you compete?
a. Artistic, synchronized water sex in the pool
b. Freestyle naked wrestling
c. Artistic naked gymnastics

A: Water is definitely my element.

5. Your significant other’s ex is coming to town and he/she wants to go out to dinner with them alone. How do you react?
a. It’s okay, no problem.
b. Not thrilled, but go ahead.
c. Not just no… HELL no!

A: I don't really care unless it's one of the abusive exes. Then, the answer would be C.

Bonus: What kind of fidelity (being faithful) is more important to you?
a. Physical/Sexual.
b. Mental/Emotional.
c. Neither is important.
d. Both are equally important

D: Though, we are polyamorous, so that looks different for us.



Husband:
1. In the bedroom, what makes you insecure?
Not being able to get Wife off. Feeling like I am being turned down. Kinky things that I don't have a lot of experience with or knowledge to draw from.

2. In the bedroom, what makes you a champion?
Making Wife squirt always makes me feel like I'm the best and I can not quite keep myself from smiling from ear to ear.

3. When it comes to sexy time, I earn a gold medal _____ .
When it comes to sexy time, I earn a gold medal for adaptability. When things don't go as planned I wing it and just go with whatever the flow is. It sounds lame, but I think it works for me.

4. At the sexolympics, in which sport will you compete?
a. Artistic, synchronized water sex in the pool
b. Freestyle naked wrestling
c. Artistic naked gymnastics

a. I'm not a water person, and even though I wouldn't turn down any kind of sex in the pool, I would not be able to synchronize having sex with other people having sex.
c. I'm not flexible at all, and my ability to do gymnastics is quite limited, so this would also be a no for me.
B. I think freestyle naked wrestling would for me best. I don't have a problem with other's bodies and while I may not know actual wrestling moves, I think I could hold my own with some grappling. We are going to pick B.

5. Your significant other’s ex is coming to town and he/she wants to go out to dinner with them alone. How do you react?
a. It’s okay, no problem.
b. Not thrilled, but go ahead.
c. Not just no… HELL no!

a. It’s okay, no problem. I have trust in Wife, and I don't want to cage her. If She wants to go out to dinner with an ex alone, She is more than welcome. I wouldn't have any hard feelings about it, and if I did I would talk to her about them.

Bonus: What kind of fidelity (being faithful) is more important to you?
a. Physical/Sexual.
b. Mental/Emotional.
c. Neither is important.
d. Both are equally important

d. Both are equally important. Having a non- monogamous relationship just means that those issues of fidelity are pushed back some. Where some looking in would see infidelity I would know better because we have years of experience and communication about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment