Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Threesomes and pegging

I've been absent for quite some time here. I kept meaning to come back, but I wasn't inspired to really put my mind to it until recently. A lot has happened in the last two years.

I had a girlfriend for a while. Let's call her Sasha. Before Sasha, I had been with other women but I had never eaten a pussy. I was very enthusiastic about trying it on her though. It was just about as amazing as I thought it would be. I also got a bonus because she is a squirter. So, every time I ate her pussy, she also squirted in my mouth. I've always been on the other side of that equation, so it was nice switching places. Unfortunately, Sasha is no longer my girlfriend. Hopefully I'll find another pussy to eat soon because I'm missing it so much.

Husband and I had a threesome with Sasha last month. It was fucking hot. It was the first time I got to watch Husband fuck another woman. We sucked his cock together, which is a pretty big fantasy of mine. I also ate her pussy while he watched, which he loved. I played with her tits, sucking and pinching her nipples, as he fucked her and watched her cum again and again. She squirted all over his cock and I loved every minute of it. I wish I had written about it when it happened so I could remember more of the details. We've also been having a lot of threesomes with Jacob but I haven't been writing about that either. Ugh. Remind me to not get distracted again.


Something I do remember the details of is the sex we had on Sunday night. Husband and I had been sexting each other all day, so by the time the night arrived, we were quite excited. I had decided that I wanted to fuck him in the ass, so I grabbed my strap-on. I put it on, got on the bed, and waited for him to join me. After he climbed on the bed, he started to suck on my nipples. He was rubbing them on the roof of his mouth with his tongue and it was driving me wild! He slipped his hand in between my legs and started to rub my clit. I was so wet that his fingers were gliding over my clit so smoothly. It felt amazing. He then started to suck the cock that I had strapped on. Oh god! I almost lost it! That is a huge fantasy of mine. I often imagine that I have a cock when I masturbate and it turns me on a lot. Watching him suck my cock while rubbing my clit was so hot. He inserted a couple fingers into my pussy and I moaned out. He continued to finger me for a while and then he started to put more fingers inside me. Next thing I knew, he was fisting me and I was gushing all over. Fuck, I squirted so much that the mattress pad was SOAKED.


After I was done cumming, I told Husband to kneel next to me. I licked the shaft of his cock all the way up to the head. I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck on it. As I made it wetter, I took it deeper into my mouth. When it was deep in my throat, I bobbed up and down, fucking my throat. He moaned out in pleasure as my eyes started to water. I reached around and started to finger his ass and continued to suck his cock while massaging his penis with my tongue. I could taste his precum and it excited me.

I asked Husband to lie down and spread his legs. I grabbed an anal toy, lubed it up, and stuck it inside his ass. I fucked him with it slowly as he moaned out in pleasure. After a while, I asked if he was ready for my cock. He smiled and enthusiastically said, "Yes!" So, I flipped him over, lubed up my cock, and inserted it slowly. It had been a while since the last time I pegged him, so he needed some time to adjust. After a while, I started to fuck him. All of his moaning was making my pussy so wet that it was dripping.

After I finished fucking him, Husband went down on me. As he licked my clit, he fucked my pussy with a glass dildo. Fuck, it felt good. I love glass toys. They slide in and out so smoothly when I'm very wet. Mmmm. He made me cum so hard. I grabbed at the sheet as I moaned out. Then, he climbed on top of me, pushed my legs over my head, and started to fuck me. He tried to convince me to let him stick a toy in my ass for some dp action. I compromised by telling him he could stick another cock in my pussy. So, he got up and grabbed another dildo. He put the dildo inside me and then slid his cock in next to it. I felt so full and I could feel so much pressure on my g-spot. I thought of a new friend that I've been talking to, Jack. Imagining that his was the other cock inside my pussy. It turned me on so much. Husband started to fuck me slowly at first. Then, I started to thrust my hips, letting him know that I wanted more. He began to fuck me hard. So hard. I couldn't stop myself from gushing everywhere. I was having so many g-spot orgasms...one right after the other. Oh god, it was so good. I reached down and started to rub my clit. When he saw I was getting close, Husband said, "Yes! Cum for me!" That sent me over the edge and we both came so hard. Best orgasm I've had in a long time. I seriously need to repeat that one with two real cocks.

1 comment:

  1. I have no desire to be pegged myself but this was a hot story.
    And it sounds like you had the perfect FFM 3way too - so I wish you good luck in finding another GF!

    ReplyDelete