Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Dreaming of Jack

I am trying to recover from a terrible plague that my nephew gave me at the moment. I will spare you the details. All I'm going to say is that I'm not sleeping much at night. I toss and turn in a horrible fog of uncomfortable insomnia. Somehow, in the middle of this fog, I managed to have a very hot dream last night.

There's this man, Jack, that has me pretty fucking smitten. We've been internet acquaintances for quite some time but we've been getting closer over the last month and a half. He inspired this sexy dream, so thank you, Jack.


I was driving to the airport to pick him up. His plane would be landing soon and I was filled with so much anxiety. Not just nervousness about meeting him for the first time, but also because I hate airports. They are confusing and overwhelming. I drove around freaking out and hoping that I would be able to find him without much hassle. I would be incredibly embarrassed if I got lost. Then, I saw him. He was standing there on the curb in all of his sexy glory. A smile spread across my face and I couldn't contain my excitement. I pulled up next to him, jumped out of the car, and tackled him with a huge hug. The hug turned into a small make-out session until we snapped out of it and realized that we can't just stand here all day.

We got into the car and I started to drive. I glanced down at Jack's crotch and realized that his cock was very hard. Oh, the excitement I felt at that moment was overwhelming. I found a private area and parked the car. I couldn't wait any longer to taste him. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Pull your cock out." I heard his breath catch in his throat and his eyes ignited with passion. I licked his cock from the tip all the way down the shaft, getting it nice and lubed up with my spit. Then, I took his cock deep into my mouth. It tasted as good as I had imagined. Jack ran his hand through my hair as I continued to suck his cock. I moaned in response, which caused him to moan as well. He started to breathe more heavily and said, "I want to fuck your throat." I moaned again, then I deep throated his big cock. I bobbed up and down, shoving his cock deep into my throat over and over again. I felt the tears start to fall down my cheeks. I could tell he was getting close, so I fought against my gag reflex and kept going. He moaned out, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" I moaned around his cock as he shot his load down my throat. I sat up, wiped my mouth, and licked my fingers. I looked him in the eyes again and said, "Mmmm, yummy."

I quickly got back on the road so that we could get to the hotel and fuck. The need for his cock inside my pussy was intense. When we got there, we didn't even bother bringing anything in with us. There was no time for that. We went to the desk, checked in, and then hurried to the room. As soon as the door closed behind us, Jack grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. He kissed me hard, pressing his erection against me so that I could feel how much he wanted me. Our tongues tangled together in a desperate dance for more. Every flick of his tongue in my mouth was intoxicating. His kiss was driving me mad. He moved down to my neck and started to lick, suck, and bite it. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was so turned on. I moaned and fought to get my hands free. When he let go, I wrapped my arms around him, grabbed his ass, and pulled him hard into my hips. I whispered into his ear, "I need you inside me. Right. NOW." He moaned, "Fuck, yes!" He grabbed my arms and led me to the bed where we began to hastily take each other's clothes off. He pushed me down on the bed, mounted me, and looked me in the eyes. His gaze was like fire. I bit my lip in anticipation. He slowly slid his cock into my very wet pussy. I wrapped my legs around him tightly, trying to pull him in deeper. He fucked me harder, hitting my g-spot with every stroke. I could feel my pussy juice dripping down my ass. I moaned, "Fuck! You fill me up so well. I love it!" I was getting so close. I reached down and started to rub my clit. He moaned and started to fuck me even harder. He felt my pussy tighten around his cock and said, "I need you to cum for me, Ash." I couldn't hold it back any longer. I exploded all over him. As soon as he felt my release, he shot his load deep into my pussy while moaning my name. Mmmm. It was so fucking hot.

We both collapsed on the bed. Jack reached out for me and pulled me close to him. I put my head on his chest and he held me close. At the same time, we both said, "That was amazing."

2 comments: