Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

My birthday was last week. I am now 29 years old. Whew! I feel so old, but at least my sex life still rocks. As a present, Husband gave me 29 very hard birthday spankings. His hand was very red after he finished. Not as red as my ass though! There were many raised red welts all over my cheeks, and if you looked closely, you could see the outlines of his fingers in them. It was so hot. It hurt so badly, yet felt so good. Every time he would move, I'd flinch, thinking his hand was coming down on my ass again. He kept teasing me and it was torture. I loved it, but honestly, I thought I was going to lose it for a while there. He said he was going to give me "one to grow on" but I begged him not to. My ass was so sore. I'm surprised he didn't do it anyway. After Husband was done spanking me, he fucked me really hard. Every time he rammed his cock into my pussy, I cried out in pain and pleasure. My ass was so sensitive that I almost wanted him to cum quickly....I said ALMOST. The next day my ass was still so sore that it was hard to sit down. I loved it though. It was a nice memory of the night before. Mmmm.


In other news, I now have a girlfriend, Kirsten, whom I absolutely adore. Also, Husband has a boyfriend, Trystan. Things are going very well and we are all happy. Husband got his first cock in the ass by Trystan recently and he loved it as much as he thought he would. I loved hearing about it probably just as much. It's no secret that gay sex turns me on like nothing else. That being said, last night was pretty amazing. Here is the story:


Trystan came over last night and all three of us watched movies together on the couch. After the movie, Husband went to the bathroom. When he came out, he was naked. He led us both into the bedroom with him. My mind was all over the place at this point and I couldn't really focus on anything except, "Okay, this is happening." I just went with the flow as best as I could. Every time Husband and I have tried to have a threesome in the past, it never worked out, so I was very nervous.

I laid down on the bed and watched Husband and Trystan make out. It was so very sexy. Eventually Trystan laid down next to me and Husband climbed on top of him. He removed Trystan's clothes and continued to make out with him. After a while, Husband sat up, grabbed my face and started making out with me. He quickly removed my pants and then went back to making out with Trystan. Soon, Husband was kissing down Trystan's body. When he reached his cock, which looked very nice by the way, he started to lick it. Up and down his long shaft. My heart rate quickened and it almost felt like he was teasing me. I wanted him to shove that cock deep into his throat. I wanted to see him suck that cock so badly. More licking and kissing up and down Trystan's shaft. - Oh my! Please just put that cock in your mouth already before I explode! - Husband opened his mouth and it was almost like slow motion as I watched him wrap his lips around Trystan's cock. My breath caught in my throat. I found myself wishing that it wasn't so dark in there so that I could see better. He bobbed up and down on that hard cock, using his hand to help, just like I showed him. I could hear Trystan begin to let out small moans and I thought I was going to lose my mind. I wanted to touch myself so badly. Instead, I just watched silently. I took it all in and stored it away in my "spank bank" for later.

Eventually, Husband climbed back on top of Trystan and they started making out again. I saw their cocks rubbing on each other and it turned me on so much. I thought about what it would be like to lick both of them at the same time and it excited me even more. I caressed Husband's body as they kissed. I wanted to touch Trystan so badly that it actually hurt, but I didn't want to cross any lines. He's so fucking hot, it's hard to resist. As he continued to make out with Trystan, Husband reached over and started to rub my clit through my panties as well. I felt myself getting ready to cum so many times, but I kept pushing his hand away, denying myself of the orgasm. I didn't want to take the focus off of them. I was so very turned on though.

Husband went back down to suck Trystan's cock some more. He said, "Can I make requests?" I knew what he was going to say. I had told him the night before about how much I fantasize about kissing Trystan and sure enough, he asked us to make out with each other. I blushed and giggled nervously. I wasn't sure how into it he would be. I put my hand on his chest, finally an excuse to touch him, and pressed my lips against his. It took all the strength I had to keep my excitement contained. I just wanted to put my hand behind his head and grab his hair as I massaged his tongue with mine. I held back though. I kissed him for about a minute and then I pulled away because I didn't think he was into it. My clit felt like it was going to explode and my pussy was very wet. I watched Husband suck his cock some more. Trystan pulled his hair and guided his head up and down on his cock. Husband was enjoying it so much that he was moaning as he sucked. I was breathing very hard at that point, but still stayed silent.

Trystan grabbed Husband, threw him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. They made out for a short while and then Trystan made his way down to Husband's cock, licking and kissing all the way. He licked it a few times and then started sucking it. I heard the moans coming from Husband's mouth and I started to get very fidgety. I squeezed my legs together, putting pressure on my clit. I wanted to cum so badly. Trystan turned Husband on his side next to me and then laid down behind him. Husband started making out with me and rubbing my clit. Then, Trystan started to finger Husband's ass. He moaned as he kissed me and I almost came right then. Husband suddenly got up, put a condom on Trystan's cock and then lubed it up. He climbed on top of me and then started to lick my pussy. Trystan stood behind him and tried to get his cock in Husband's ass. When they realized it wasn't working out in that position, Trystan laid down and Husband climbed on top of him. He lubed up Trystan's cock again and then sat on top of it. Husband moaned loudly as Trystan's cock penetrated his ass. I watched him ride that cock like he loved it and listened very closely to Trystan's breathing. Hearing him moaning and breathing heavy made me want to reach out and run my hands all over his body. Husband started riding him harder and faster. I held my breath in anticipation, until Trystan finally orgasmed. I squeezed my legs together again in hopes to make my clit stop screaming out at me. It was throbbing like crazy and begging to be touched. They started making out again and touching each other. I watched Trystan wrap his hand around Husband's cock and jerk it a bit. Mmmm. I let out a tiny moan, hoping to still go unnoticed. After a while, Trystan got hard again and Husband started riding his cock once more. This time it didn't take long before he was cumming again.

Husband climbed down off of Trystan, removed my panties and then went down on me again. He licked my pussy as Trystan fingered his ass. He moaned as he licked my clit, which heightened the sensation. Husband put a finger inside my pussy and massaged my G-spot. I had a bit of stage fright, which made it hard to cum, but when I finally did, it was amazing. I felt myself gush all over Husband's fingers and into his mouth. He didn't give me much time to catch my breath before he threw my legs up in the air and shoved his cock into my pussy. He fucked me very hard. I wrapped my legs around him and angled my hips so that his cock hit my G-spot with every stroke. Soon, we were both cumming together. I gushed all over him as he shot his load into my pussy. We all collapsed on the bed together, cuddled and fell asleep. It was pretty magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment