Sunday, September 30, 2012

One cock, two mouths

Last night, I experienced something for the first time. Actually, it was a first time experience for Husband and Trystan as well. The two of them were sexing it up on Trystan's bed, when Husband called me to join them.  I had no idea why I was being summoned, but I made my way over to find out. I climbed on the bed and saw that Husband had Trystan's cock in his hand. He looked at me and said, "Would you like to share?" I waited for Trystan to say it was okay and then I went for it. 

Husband began to lick one side of Trystan's cock and I joined in by licking the other side. As soon as I did, Trystan placed his hand softly on my back. I immediately regretted the fact that I didn't get naked for this. I felt the warmth of his touch through my shirt and I imagined what it would feel like on my bare skin. Mmmm. Husband and I licked and sucked together, our tongues touching and wrapping around each other as we did so. Trystan was moaning and squirming underneath us. It seemed he was enjoying it quite a bit, which made it even hotter. 

Eventually, Husband took over in an attempt to finish him off. So, I ran my fingernails up and down  Trystan's inner thigh, feeling his skin beneath my fingers. I wanted to touch more of him, so I started to do the same to his stomach and sides. I loved touching him so much. I closed my eyes and just focused on the feeling of his skin and the sound of his breathing. I really wanted to make out with him at that point. I thought about his juicy lips and imagined the taste of his tongue. 

I snapped out of the fantasy and went back to rubbing his thigh.  Husband continued to suck his cock, faster and faster, until Trystan moaned out, "I'm gonna cum." Hearing Trystan's moans as he shot his hot load into Husband's mouth got me so excited that I dug my nails into his thigh and moaned as well. Fuck, that was hot. I just wish I had been able to suck his cock a little longer. It was Husband's first time having a guy cum in his mouth and I think he got really excited about doing it. I believe he did a good job at it too. I taught him pretty well! Haha. Trystan said that we blew his mind by doing that, so I'm hoping that it's something that we can continue to do in the future. I know I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment