Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fuck me like you'd fuck your boyfriend

Husband and I have been having lots of awesome sex, but I just haven't been posting about it. I think I should be spanked for that. Speaking of being spanked, one night a few weeks ago, Husband handcuffed and tied me to the bed and spanked me. He used his hand, a whip, and a "spank stick" (which is a long thin piece of wood). In between spankings, he ran a feather lightly over my ass. It was so hot and my ass was very red when he was done. He fucked me from behind after he was done. Feeling him pounding on my ass while it was super sensitive and sore was so amazing. I'm hoping to repeat that one very soon.

Now, I want to tell you about what happened two nights ago in my bedroom. I said no to sex last night just so I could keep it fresh in my mind. Yeah, I know. That's a big deal for me. ;)


Husband and I were laying in bed talking when he suddenly sat up next to me and started to caress my inner thigh. That is a very quick way to shut me up for sure. I put my arm around him and rubbed his back lightly with my hand. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my chest, making his way up to my neck. I instinctively pulled away when I felt his breath on my neck. It tickled and sent a shiver down my spine all the way to my clit. Husband said, "Oh, I know you like that. I do, too. You taste so good there." I relaxed and melted in his arms as he kissed my neck up to my ear. Then, he quickly grabbed both of my wrists and pushed them down onto the bed. He squeezed them tightly and forcefully held my arms down. He continued kissing down to my breast, stopping at my nipple to suck on it for a moment. I arched my back and moaned a little bit. He responded by poking my clit with his cock and massaging it a bit.

Just as my clit was swelling with excitement, he continued to kiss his way down my body, until he reached my pussy. He ran one finger down the slit between my lips, then he gently parted them. My breath caught in my throat as I waited for him to lick my clit. When I felt his tongue on my lady bits, I moaned and arched my back again. As he licked my sweet spot, he gently inserted one finger into my pussy. It was very wet, just waiting for something to fill it up. He fucked my pussy with his finger for a while and then he suddenly stopped. I was concerned when I saw him get up and walk out of the room. He soon returned with something in his hand. As soon as I felt the warmness on my pussy, I knew what it was. He had warmed up one of our glass dildos. Mmmm. I do so love warm glass in my pussy. He fucked me with the toy, softly at first, and then long hard strokes. I found it very hard to contain myself. It felt so great and my pussy kept getting wetter and wetter. Soon I was gushing all over as I felt my G-spot explode with pleasure. Husband didn't stop. He kept ramming the dildo into my pussy, hoping for another orgasm. That is exactly what he got. I gushed again, more this time. I felt the juices from my pussy squirting out onto my thighs. Husband moaned loudly, feeling proud of his hard work.

I barely had time to catch my breath after that second orgasm, when Husband jumped on top of me and shoved his cock into my very wet pussy. He held me down again, fucking me so hard that I could feel the pussy juices squirting up all over my body. I moaned loudly and flexed my pelvic muscles so that they would tighten around his cock. He started moaning as well and said, "Fuck, you are so damn tight." He stopped, pulled out, and climbed up to me. He shoved his cock in my face, thrusted the dildo back into my pussy and said "Suck it. Now." I licked from the base of his cock all the way up to the head. When I heard him moan out in pleasure, it excited me. I wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking it. I imagined that another man was fucking my pussy as I sucked Husband's hard cock. I started thinking about Jacob and I could feel my pussy get even more wet. Mmmm. Damn, I would love to have Husband and Jacob in my bedroom at the same time.

As I got lost in that fantasy, I realized that Husband was grabbing my arms and handcuffing me to the bed. He told me that he had something special planned for me but it was important that I was strapped to the bed first so I couldn't move. He had a new toy that he wanted to use on me. It was dark, so I couldn't see it. I relaxed as I felt something going into my pussy. I focused on it, trying to figure out what it was. I was a bit frightened and nervous, but at the same time very excited. It started vibrating and he began to lick my clit again. Occasionally, I would feel the toy hit my G-spot, which would cause me to jump slightly. I laid there enjoying it for a while and then told Husband that he needed to stop the vibration before my pussy numbed too much. So, he pulled the toy out and started fucking me again.

As he fucked me, Husband started talking about Trystan, the hot boy he is dating. He told me all about the things he wants to do with Trystan. When he said he wanted to sit on Trystan's cock, it excited me so much that I had a full body orgasm just thinking about it. He kept talking about Trystan fucking him and I had two more orgasms after that. Oh my, that has to be the one thing that turns me on more than anything else. Gay sex. I love it! Watching a man get fucked by another man is so hot. Especially if the man getting fucked happens to be my husband. I'm all turned on now just thinking about it.

Husband eventually uncuffed me and then turned me over so that he could fuck me from behind. He fingered my ass as he fucked my pussy. I was sure he was thinking about fucking Trystan and I was okay with that. It actually turned me on even more. I started to rub my clit with my fingers in a circular motion. It didn't take long before I was cumming again. My pussy tightened around Husband's cock as he fucked me harder. I begged him to cum inside me. I wanted to feel him fill me up...and that he did. He came so hard that I almost came with him. God, it was hot.


Tonight I will be giving Husband his overdue birthday sex. I'm sure I will be blogging about that tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it. Thanks for reading. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment