Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dream turned fantasy

I told Husband about the dream I had last night and he wanted me to blog about it. I can honestly say that this is now on my fantasy list. Anyway, here it is:

Trystan and I were laying in bed together talking about random things. We were waiting for Husband to get out of the shower. I told Trystan how much I love his hands and explained how I have a finger fetish. Not all fingers excite me, just a specific kind, which he has. He said, "Oh yeah? So, do you think about me touching you?" I said, "All the time." He placed his hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes. He began to run his fingers across my cheek and then down my neck slowly, stopping at my collar bone and then tracing it with his fingers softly. My breath caught in my throat and my whole body filled with goosebumps. I opened my eyes to find that he was staring at me. I took a deep breath, put my hand on his cheek and pulled his face toward mine. I kissed his lips softly and waited for a response. When I felt him kiss me back, I put my hand behind his head, grabbed a handful of his hair and then kissed him harder. I felt him reach behind me and grab my ass, pulling me closer to him. Our tongues massaged each other as we continued to make out. I ran my fingers through his hair, down his neck, to his chest. He started to lick my neck softly, teasing me, and then he started sucking on it. I moaned and dug my nails into his chest. I climbed on top of him and removed his shirt. I licked his neck a little and then bit it hard. He moaned in my ear, which turned me on even more, so I started to grind on his crotch. I started imagining what it would feel like to have him inside me and a small moan escaped my lips. He removed my shirt, wrapped his arms around me and then licked from my collar bone down to my breasts.

Suddenly, we heard the door open and Husband entered the room. He said, “Well, what’s going on in here?” I blushed and said, “I was warming him up for you.” Trystan laughed and said, “She was doing a good job, too.” Husband walked over to the bed and told us both to get naked, so we did. Then he said, “Now, I want you to continue what you were doing before I walked in.” So, I climbed back on top of Trystan, straddling his crotch, and started making out with him again. Husband smacked my ass very hard, causing me to moan loudly and dig my nails into Trystan’s back. He said, “That’s your punishment. Now, stick your ass up in the air so I can fuck you.” I did as I was told. Husband climbed up on the bed and shoved his cock into my pussy. Trystan massaged my breasts as we continued to make out. He began to suck on my neck again, which made me cum. I gushed all over both Husband’s and Trystan’s cocks at the same time. Husband grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled on it hard. He said, “I want to watch you lick all of your juices off of Trystan’s cock and then suck it like you want to drain every last ounce of cum out of it.” He stopped fucking me long enough for me to move down and start licking Trystan’s cock. Husband smacked my ass hard again and said, “Now suck it!” I opened my mouth and slid Trystan’s cock between my lips. Husband started pounding my pussy again, hitting my G-spot with every stroke. I heard them both moaning, Husband because of my pussy and Trystan because of my mouth. I thought I may explode from such intense pleasure. I reached underneath myself and started to rub my clit. I started moaning as I continued to suck Trystan’s cock. Soon, all three of us were orgasming together. I held Trystan’s cum in my mouth and then kissed Husband, transferring the cum to his mouth. I moaned as I watched him swallow it and then lick his lips. I looked at Trystan and said, “Next time, you should be the one fucking me.” He laughed and I gave him a wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment