Tuesday, March 22, 2022

TMI Tuesday: March 22, 2022

 This week TMI Tuesday wants to know– are you a cheat?



1. Have you ever cheated at a board game? Why?

I have attempted to cheat before but failed at it. I'm not capable of lying. So much so that it's kind of a running joke in my family. Even if I attempt to lie or cheat, my face will either give me away or I will snitch on myself because it gives me anxiety. There's actually a Monopoly: Cheaters Edition game that I tried to play with my family and I lost so bad that it just made me frustrated and angry. I hate that game more than any other game I've ever played before.


2. Which board game are you unbeatable?

I don't think I'm really great at any board game in particular. I do enjoy playing them though. Aren't board games usually just about luck anyway?


3. Which mythological creature would be your worst roommate?

A pixie. They are mischievous little pranksters. I'm definitely not the best sport when it comes to pranks. I am sensitive and get my feelings hurt easily.


4. Give us a three-song playlist. You can link to the songs if you wish.

Hmmm. I think I'll pick three of my favorite songs from my Sex Me Up playlist.

1) Sextape by Deftones

2) Desire by Meg Myers

3) I Get Off by Halestorm

I think those three songs say a lot about who I am.


5. What famous person have you met or been within a few feet of (music concerts and book signings do not count).

I'm pretty sure I've only met famous people at concerts (meet and greets) and book/album signings. So, I guess I don't really have a good answer for this. 


Bonus: Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Hmm, I think a hot dog is more of a taco than a sandwich. Especially if you add lots of toppings.

4 comments:

  1. Pixie - great answer
    never heard of those songs thanks for the links because now they are on my playlist. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving Meg Myers's vibe! like a harder-sounding Olivia Rodrigo. loving the "Desire" music video with the old-time toons, Wolf Whistle and Tom & Jerry

    yes! the hot dog and the taco are long-lost cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's those pixie changeling babies that give me the shivers😱

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for contributing to TMI Tuesday fun

    ReplyDelete