Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sinful Sunday: Show and Tell

It's my first time joining in for the SWAP with Floss meme. This week's prompt is Show and Tell. I used to love show and tell when I was a kid, so I figured this was a good time to jump in.


When I thought about what I'd like to share, I thought a toy would be fun. There's one toy that I love that I haven't talked about before. My Lovense Nora bluetooth rabbit vibrator.



A fan bought this for me last year so that they could enjoy some long-distance playtime with me. I am very picky about toys, so I wasn't sure that I would really like this one. I've never had a rabbit vibrator that I really enjoyed before. But let me tell you, this thing is amazing. The first time I played with it, I orgasmed in less than a minute.

I've thought about offering up playtime on the OF for tips but I'm not sure anyone would be interested. Maybe if I get the nerve up, I'll put some feelers out to see if anyone would like that idea. For now, though, I'll just continue to enjoy it alone.


Sinful Sunday      SWAP

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sure lots of people would like that idea ... though I wish you luck for successfully posting on OF as lots of vibrator and insertable fun seems to be removed recently.
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been absolutely ridiculous with the things they've been removing recently. It's so stressful. I feel like I need to go to another place but OF is the place that is most popular, so it's such a tough decision. I just wish they wouldn't be so hateful of SWers and be appreciative of all the money we've made for them. Grr.

      Delete
  2. I love it when a toy surprises!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete