Tuesday, March 15, 2022

TMI Tuesday: March 15, 2022

Writing made easy–play TMI Tuesday.




1. When you need to get serious good writing done, where do you go?

I used to go to the library before the pandemic happened. Something about writing smut while sitting in the library just really turned me on.


2. Where do you look for inspiration to write?

My sex life, when it's a lot hotter than it has been. Haha.


3. If you could add anything to your office what would it be?

An actual private space? Right now my desktop computer is in the middle of the house but I'd love to have my own office space to get writing done. Then, I'd probably masturbate while writing as well.


4. Are you an app calendar/planner (ie., g-cal, outlook) kind of person or do you still prefer a physical planner?

I very much rely on my google calendar to keep me on track. 


5. When you jot down notes do you use pen and paper or put it into an electronic device (tablet, smart phone, etc)

My notes usually go in my phone. It's just easier that way and then I know I won't lose them.


Bonus: March 15 is National Shoe World day. a holiday that illuminates the need for quality footwear for millions of people around the world who go without. What quality pair of shoes would you pick to gift to someone? Post a link or pic.

Well, I just got these shoes in purple and I absolutely love them. 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than writing smut in a library. So quiet. So serene. Compared to the jets stream of consciousness debauchery tramping through my smutty little limbic system while fingering it out on my keyboard🤪

    ReplyDelete