Tuesday, June 26, 2018

TMI Tuesday: June 26, 2018

Heyyyy! TMI Tuesday time again.





Ash:
1. Is your sex life more fantasy or reality?
It's a little of both, I guess. I have a great sex life with my husband, however, I do fantasize often about things that I can't have. For example, sex with women and people who I am crushing on.

2. If you could hook-up with a past lover (with no repercussions or regret), who would it be and why? (No need to use real names just briefly describe the person and their relationship to you.)
My husband's ex-boyfriend, Trystan. I'm still very attracted to him. The three of us had some amazing sex together. I miss it so much. I would definitely hook up with him again.

Also, I'd love to fuck my ex-girlfriend, Kirsten again. We had a foursome with Trystan and Husband once and it was very hot.

3. You can only indulge in one of the following sex acts for the rest of your life, which would you choose to enjoy?
a. oral sex, only giving
b. 69
c. oral sex, only receiving
d. mutual masturbation

Well, fuck. This list is rubbish. Shit. How am I supposed to choose? Alright, fine, I choose A. I don't think I could give up sucking cock. I love that too much.

4. With each lover do you pay attention to what they want or do you have a repertoire that you stick to when having sex?
Of course I have key moves that I always use but if I know a partner likes certain things, I will definitely do those things. I also pay attention to their reactions to find out what they like.

5. Do you initiate sex for healthful benefits, e.g., to sleep better or relieve pain?
I definitely use sex to help me get to sleep. If I can't sleep and I'm alone, I will masturbate. If I'm with my partner, I will try to initiate sex.

Bonus: Do you understand the clitoris?
That's a difficult question. I understand my clitoris. Every clitoris is different though. Each one likes to be touched differently. I absolutely love to get to know the ones I don't understand yet.



Husband:
1. Is your sex life more fantasy or reality?
I definitely feel like my sex life is grounded in reality. There are things that I imagine/fantasize about and things that come to me, but the majority of them we are able to do.

2. If you could hook-up with a past lover (with no repercussions or regret), who would it be and why? (No need to use real names just briefly describe the person and their relationship to you.)
If I could hook up with a past lover it would be Wife, because I get to cheat this answer because it has come to pass that way. We dated back in 2001-2002 and then split apart because we were both very young. Now I get to have that amazing sex with more experience and understanding under my belt. I feel like a much better lover that is able to satisfy my lover's needs and desires.

3. You can only indulge in one of the following sex acts for the rest of your life, which would you choose to enjoy?
a. oral sex, only giving
b. 69
c. oral sex, only receiving
d. mutual masturbation

Mutual masturbation would be the best for me in both giving and receiving. This is some pretty slim pickings for the rest of my life though.

4. With each lover do you pay attention to what they want or do you have a repertoire that you stick to when having sex?
I have a repertoire but it is not set in stone. I am adaptable and able to change depending on the needs and the feedback I receive from my lover.

5. Do you initiate sex for healthful benefits, e.g., to sleep better or relieve pain?
I do! Sometimes I do it for myself, but mostly I will initiate sexual contact in the hopes that it will help Wife recover from what ails her.

Bonus: Do you understand the clitoris?
I do my best to listen and respond.

————-

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

2 comments:

  1. Re: Q1 & Q2

    Have you guys ever thought of contacting Trystan and Kirsten and inviting them both over for a 'catch up'? Blatantly tell them you want to 'put the band back together' for a one night reunion show?
    {This all presumes things ended well with them both, of course}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten and I don't talk anymore. Even if I did track her down, she decided that she was asexual really soon after the foursome. We are still friends with Trystan, but he is happily engaged and monogamous at this time. So, that's not going to happen. That would be so great though!

      Delete