Monday, October 22, 2012

My first foursome experience

On Saturday night, my whole poly family (Husband, Trystan, Kirsten and myself) went to see a Halloween burlesque/drag strip show together. It was really wonderful to have all of us together. The show was great and lots of boobies were seen. Earlier in the night, Husband, Trystan and I went to dinner together as well. Trystan was dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow for the show and when we were leaving, he told me that he was planning to give us a strip show when we got back to his place (something that I had requested of him a while back). I spent the rest of the night looking forward to it. He looks so hot as a pirate. Though, I have to admit that I still prefer him nude.

Now, back to the show. I got to see my favorite burlesque dancer perform. That made me very happy because she took a couple months off from performing and I had really missed seeing her boobs dance. Anyway, I spent the whole intermission making out with Kirsten, which was awesome. Her lips are so amazing and yummy. Husband took a picture of us while we were making out and it's actually really hot. I keep looking at it and then closing my eyes and fantasizing about her. At one point, she was also running her hand up and down my leg, which was really turning me on.

When the show started back up, someone danced to the song Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson. This is significant because ever since I first heard that song when I was 13 years old, it has turned me on. And not turned on to the point of just thinking about sex. I'm talking about turned on so much that I may start to hump random people/objects. I actually lost my virginity while listening to that song. So, you can imagine how I was feeling at that point. If I wasn't already turned on before that, then I sure as hell was then. I was so ready to leave at that point. But there were so many more boobies to see and I do so love boobies.

So, we finished the show and then all four of us walked back to our cars hand-in-hand. Husband and I had already planned on going back to Trystan's house and sleeping over there for the night. Kirsten decided that she wanted to join us, which was a pleasant surprise. When we got to Trystan's house, I reminded him that he owed us a strip show. No, I definitely didn't forget about that! Husband and I sat on the bed and watched him strip. After he was done, Trystan climbed on top of Husband and started making out with him. I talked Husband into stripping as well, but there wasn't much dancing involved, since he doesn't dance. Then, I even got a strip show from Kirsten as well! That was my favorite part for sure.

Kirsten joined us in the bed and removed my clothes. Husband and Trystan were in bed next to us making out and sexing it up, but I wasn't paying much attention to what they were doing. Kirsten and I made out for a while and then she went down on me. I felt her licking and sucking on my clit and it felt so good. I closed my eyes and focused on breathing. She climbed on top of me and started to rub my clit with her fingers. I put my hand on her face, guided her lips toward mine and started making out with her again. I could taste my pussy juices on her lips and it turned me on even more. Every time my tongue touched hers, I thought about how that tongue was just on my clit. Mmmm. I heard Trystan breathing heavy and start to moan. I snapped back to reality and realized that the boys were still going at it next to us. My clit started to tingle and I listened to them closely as Kirsten kept rubbing my clit. I heard Trystan moaning and I knew he was cumming. That sent me over the edge. I orgasmed as well and it was amazing.

I took a moment to recover because my brain was all mush at that point, then I kissed Kirsten again. I ran my hands all over her soft skin and slowly made my way down to her lady bits. I cupped it in my hand and felt the warmness coming off of her. I couldn't wait to stick my fingers between her lips and feel the wetness contained inside. I rubbed it a bit and then opened her lips so that my finger could find her clit. I rubbed her clit, slowly at first. I watched her face and enjoyed the look of pleasure that was showing all over it. I rubbed it faster and she started breathing heavy. My clit responded by starting to throb. I put my face against her chest and listened to her breathing. I held my breath and waited for her to cum. She started to moan and my clit screamed out at me. I squeezed my legs together and focused on the sound of the sweet moans coming out of her mouth. I love the noises she makes when she cums.

I laid there next to Kirsten, holding her. Husband was laying right behind me and I could feel his cock against my ass. I knew he hadn't cum yet. I asked him if he wanted to and he said yes. So, he climbed on top of me and started fucking me. He put my feet up on his chest and raised my ass up so that he would hit my G-spot. As he fucked me, Kirsten started to suck on my right nipple. I moaned and then Husband started sucking on my left nipple at the same time. Trystan scooted over and started touching me as well and my mind was blown. It felt so amazing to have all three of them trying to please me. Husband sat up on his knees and I started to rub my clit as he continued to fuck me. I wrapped my legs around him tightly and flexed my pelvic muscles, making my pussy tighter. He started to fuck me harder, knowing that I was close to cumming. My G-spot and clit exploded in orgasmic pleasure at the same time. I pulled him down on me, put my hands in his hair, pulled it and said "I want you to cum so bad." He said he wanted me from behind, so I flipped over and got in the doggy-style position. Husband shoved his cock into my pussy again and Trystan knelt beside him, put his hands on Husband's ass and helped push him into me. Then, Trystan went behind him and started to push him into me with a pelvic thrust into Husband's ass. I was being fucked hard from behind as Kirsten watched, which I thought was very hot. I felt Husband hit my G-spot and I started to moan. Soon, he was cumming, shooting his hot load into my pussy. After that, we all collapsed on the bed and fell asleep together.

I have to say, when Husband and I first talked about him having a boyfriend and myself having a girlfriend, I never thought that there would ever be any foursome sexual activity at all. I feel extremely lucky that we happened to find two really great people that are so honest and open about things. My sex life is so great right now. Greater than I ever thought possible. We are all happy and things are wonderful. A lot of people frown upon our lifestyle choice, but this is proof that it actually works. Ah, happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment