Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sinful Sunday: Red

Husband and I went to a kinky play party on Friday night. Even though I was really hoping for some needle play and didn't get it, we still had a really great time. We were able to hang out in the hot tub with friends while naked, which was fantastic. It always feels amazing to be naked in water. I love to watch my boobs float. Husband also put me on a spanking bench and beat my ass. This is what it looked like when he was done. The bruises never show up very well until the next day. It was very numb and sore at the same time.





Give the lips a kiss and see who else is sinning.
Sinful Sunday

3 comments:

  1. I loooooove the spanking bench! It's one of my favorite things at parties and clubs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame you didn’t get needles but what a deliciously red bottom you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice reds . . . all round !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete