Tuesday, June 5, 2018

TMI Tuesday: June 5, 2018

Hello! It's time for TMI Tuesday!


Ash:
1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)?
I'm definitely addicted to Twitter. Though, I have been taking somewhat of a break from it for the last month. I've been posting every once in a while but I haven't been keeping up with people that I usually do. I miss interacting with those people. I think I'm finally ready to get back into it.

2. You know a secret about someone. What do you do with that information?
a. I keep it to myself
b. I tell my best friend
c. I wait until they hurt me and use it as ammunition
d. I tell everyone I can, I don’t mean to, I just cannot keep a secret

I either keep it to myself or talk to my husband about it. Husband never shares it with anyone else. I'm really good at keeping secrets.

3. You see someone breaking the rules at work, what do you do?
a. Pretend not to see what is going on
b. Inform upper management
c. Advise the co-worker that their actions are frowned upon and can lead to job loss
d. Tell everyone else in the office what you saw

That would depend if it effects me or not. If it doesn't, then I ignore it. If it does, then I'll say something to the person doing it. If it continues and it's a big deal, I will take it to management at that point.

4. A friend has a new hairstyle that is un-becoming, and not really age-appropriate on them. They ask you how they look. What is your reply?
a. You look just fine.
b. You look much better this way.
c. OMG, you look a bit ridiculous.
d. *Silence*

I would tell them nicely if it didn't look good. Though, as someone who regularly wears pigtails, I don't like the age-appropriate comment.

5. How helpful are you at home?
a. I come home and immediately veg out on the couch/bed.
b. I cook and clean a few times a week.
c. I am extremely helpful.
d. I do what I am asked and nothing more.

I do most of the things at home. Husband does help when he can though.

Bonus: In your opinion, what is the best city in the world? Why?
Probably a city I haven't been to yet. If it has a beach nearby and it's warm, I'm happy.



Husband:
1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)?
I don't feel like I am addicted to any social media. I check in sporadically, but I know that occasionally I get anxiety about it and just rush through quickly catching small glimpses of things.

2. You know a secret about someone. What do you do with that information?
a. I keep it to myself
b. I tell my best friend
c. I wait until they hurt me and use it as ammunition
d. I tell everyone I can, I don’t mean to, I just cannot keep a secret

I tell my best friend, who happens to be Wife. People can confide in me about anything and that is as far as it ever goes.

3. You see someone breaking the rules at work, what do you do?
a. Pretend not to see what is going on
b. Inform upper management
c. Advise the co-worker that their actions are frowned upon and can lead to job loss
d. Tell everyone else in the office what you saw

Honestly I would have to say I pretend to not see it. It is typically a safety issue that is not any more or less dangerous than something that would be done outside of work. I'm not saying it happens with everyone, or that it happens all the time, just that when it does happen I look the other way. If it is a big deal I will talk with them about perhaps a better way to do it next time.

4. A friend has a new hairstyle that is un-becoming, and not really age-appropriate on them. They ask you how they look. What is your reply?
a. You look just fine.
b. You look much better this way.
c. OMG, you look a bit ridiculous.
d. *Silence*

Likely silence followed by an honest tactful answer. I'm not going to lie and say it looks good if it doesn't.

5. How helpful are you at home?
a. I come home and immediately veg out on the couch/bed.
b. I cook and clean a few times a week.
c. I am extremely helpful.
d. I do what I am asked and nothing more.

A combination of a, b, and c depending on the day. I try to be helpful all the time, I don't do much cooking, but I try to help with keeping dishes and laundry under control. I do random cleaning when I see it needs doing, maybe not as well as it should be. Sometimes I do get home and I don't feel like doing anything productive and I just relax.

Bonus: In your opinion, what is the best city in the world? Why?
Whichever city has my heart, which means where my wife and daughter are.

————-

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment