Monday, April 1, 2013

Surprise, no panties!

Saturday night was the monthly burlesque show that Husband and I attend. I was feeling extra randy that night, so I decided to wear something extra sexy. I went for a shirt that hangs off the shoulder, a short black skirt and crotchless fishnets. That's right, no panties. Needless to say, Husband was quite excited when he found out.

Throughout the night, Husband would occasionally put his hand up my skirt and touch my pussy. When I went to the bathroom, he texted me, "Loving the scent on my fingertips." I couldn't help but giggle when I read that. I was hoping that we could do more, but the location of our seats just wasn't good for that. So, we will definitely be revisiting that idea in the future.

When we got home, Husband promptly led me to the couch and bent me over. He gently ran his finger up and down the slit of my pussy lips a few times. He said, "Mmmm, you're so wet" as he slipped his finger into my pussy and fucked me with it. I started to moan, then I heard his pants unzip. He shoved his cock into my pussy and fucked me so very hard. I could hear how juicy my pussy was as he rammed his cock in and out of it. I tightened my muscles and he moaned, "God, you feel so good." I pushed back against him as he continued to fuck my hungry hole.

Suddenly, Husband pulled his cock out of my pussy and got down on his knees. He licked my clit and started to finger my pussy again. I rocked my hips in rhythm with his strokes. I felt his thumb touch my asshole and then he gently inserted it. Now, he was fucking two of my holes with the same hand. I wanted to cum so badly but he was having fun teasing me. He would bring me to the point right before orgasm and then stop. Over and over again. I was losing my mind. I began to whine and he said, "I love when your clit is this swollen." He continued to finger me, hitting my clit with his knuckles with every stroke. It didn't take long before I was cumming, so hard. My G-spot and clit released at the same time and I moaned loudly. It felt so good.

After I caught my breath, Husband led me to our bedroom. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I could tell he wanted me badly. He pushed me down onto the edge of the bed, lifted my legs and started to fuck me again. I put my feet on his chest and lifted my ass so that his cock would hit my G-spot. I started to rub my clit and rock my hips. I heard him start to moan and it pushed me over the edge. My pussy tightened as my G-spot and clit both exploded in pleasure. Husband came with me, shooting his hot load deep into my pussy. He stopped for a moment and then started fucking me again. He wanted me to cum once more. So, I rubbed my clit again. He lifted my legs higher and I could feel his cock so deep inside me. He fucked me harder and I could feel myself coming closer to the edge. He said, "Cum for me" and I did as I was told.

Complete satisfaction. That is what Husband always gives me. He is pretty amazing. I wish everyone had a sex partner like him. He loves to please me and I love to please him. I swear we were made for each other. Ah, happiness.

1 comment:

  1. We just found your blog and we're enjoying it a lot. You and your husband might enjoy ours: mysexlifewithlola.com
    Cum and see us there ;-)

    Lo & HH

    ReplyDelete