Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Restraint and Orgasm Denial

Saturday was date night for Husband and I. We got to hang out with Trystan for a while, which was great. I wish he was naked during our hangout time, but I'll take what I can get. Besides, my imagination works pretty well. ;)

When we got home that night, Husband showed me what he had brought home from work. It was a bunch of cable ties. I had mentioned earlier in the week that I was interested in trying them because I never had before. So, I was of course instantly turned on.

I took off all of my clothes except for my bra and panties, then I laid down on the bed. Husband laid next to me and placed his hand on my breast, massaging it slowly. He then ran his hand down my side softly and stopped at my crotch. I arched my back as he rubbed my sweet spot on top of my panties. It made me feel like a teenager, heavy petting on top of clothes. It turned me on so much and I was loving it. I moaned and felt myself get wetter. Soon my panties were so wet that Husband couldn't resist sticking his fingers inside me. He put his hand under my panties and fucked me with his finger. I moaned louder and dug my nails into his back. Suddenly, he stopped, sucked my pussy juice off his finger, ripped my panties off, tossed them across the room and then rubbed my clit with his fingers. My pussy was so wet that his fingers were gliding over my clit like it was made of silk. It didn't take long before I was cumming...so hard. I dug my nails into his back once again and moaned loudly as my back arched.

Husband licked his finger one last time, jumped on top of me and grabbed a cable tie. He ordered me to put my hands together, then he wrapped the tie around my wrists and tightened it. He put my hands over my head and held them down with one hand. He shoved his cock in my pussy and fucked me hard. I was so turned on that my G-spot was very swollen. I felt so close to orgasm already. He fucked me harder but stopped suddenly when I was about to cum. I let out a loud sigh and he said, "You want to cum, don't you?" I said, "Yes, please." He laughed and said, "No, you have to wait." He began fucking me again, softer this time. I lifted my legs higher, trying to get him to hit my G-spot harder. He said, "Oh, you're very tricky." He held me down harder and I tried resisting. There was no way I could get away. He started fucking me harder and I tensed up. I was so close to cumming, then he stopped yet again. Oh my! It wasn't fair! I wanted to cum so badly.

At this point, I knew it wasn't going to take much to make me cum. I was just hoping that I could get it done before Husband stopped again. I started to think of ways that I could outsmart him. He began fucking me slowly, and I focused on the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my very wet pussy. My body filled with goosebumps as I enjoyed the feeling. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him inside me harder. He asked me if I was ready to cum and I moaned, "Yes!" He let go of my arms and told me to pretend that someone else was holding me down. So, I did as I was told. He grabbed my legs, lifting them toward my head, and started fucking me harder than before. He was fucking me so very hard that it was forcing moans out of my mouth. I felt my orgasm building and then it released. I started squirting all over Husband, and then I felt it start squirting all over me as well. It landed in my eye, but I couldn't be bothered with that. I just closed my eyes and finished the orgasm. Husband grabbed my hands, cut the cable tie and ordered me to touch myself. I started rubbing my clit as he continued to fuck me. A few seconds later, I started cumming again. Oh, it was so glorious. We both collapsed and then Husband asked, "Who were you imagining that was holding you down?" I said, "Oh, I was imagining it was Trystan." He said, "I knew you would." Something tells me he did that on purpose. Regardless, I loved it. Very much. I had marks on my wrists afterward, but nothing that lasted until the next day. I think next time, we will definitely make it tighter and see how that goes. I love when I have marks the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment