Monday, January 2, 2012

The kitchen is not just for cooking

On New Year's Eve, Husband and I went out with friends. We both started out pretty horny before we even left the house, but there just wasn't enough time to have sex. So, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other all night.

We started out at a really lame bar. It was pretty dead there and the music sucked, but I was enjoying the scenery as Husband bent over while he was playing pool. He has an amazing ass and I love staring at it. Eventually I got too excited to just watch from afar, so I walked over to where he was. When he came close to where I was standing, I walked up behind him and gave a pelvic thrust into his ass, ramming him into the pool table. I ran my hands all over his body and breathed on the back of his neck. He smelled so good and I fantasized about fucking on the pool table in front of everyone there. That would have been awesome. After I got my fill of teasing, I went back to my friends so Husband could finish his game.

We left that place and went to a gay bar, hoping that it would be more exciting. It was a tiny place and there were lots of people there, so we ended up having to stand outside by a fire. Usually, when Husband and I go to gay bars, we try to keep our hands off each other and give each other some space so that we can meet other people of the same sex. That night, it seemed to be impossible. I really tried to give him space, but it was too difficult. It was made worse by the fact that bonfires turn us both on. So, we stood outside while we waited for the countdown to midnight and teased each other more. We touched, kissed, gave sexy smoldering looks, and I fantasized about fucking on the wooden picnic tables that were next to the fire. Too bad that wasn't possible.

After we rang in the new year with a hot kiss, we left and went to another friend's house. He was having a house party and I wanted to check it out. On the drive there, I was drunk and very horny, so all the little bumps we hit were hell for my sensitive lady-bits. When we got there, we walked into the house and it was very dark. People had glowing necklaces and bracelets and there was a DJ playing good music. That just helped to intensify my mood. Because it was dark, our wandering hands wandered even further. Husband grabbed me, pulled me close and started to kiss my neck. I was so wet and I wanted Husband so badly. I fantasized about fucking on my friend's couch and got a little more excited. I didn't think about it until later, but I wish I would have thought about fucking in the bathroom. That would have been hot.

When we finally got back home, we rushed into the house. Husband took his clothes off very quickly. I sat down on the couch and began to take my boots off. Husband came over to help. After my boots were off, Husband massaged my feet a little bit. It felt extra good because my skin was very sensitive from being so turned on. Husband then put his face in my lap and said, "Mmmm...you smell so good. I need to taste you now." He quickly pulled off my pants and rubbed my crotch over my silky panties. He got so excited that he climbed on top of me, pulled my panties aside and shoved his cock in my pussy. Husband fucked me for a few minutes and then he stopped and took my panties off. He then grabbed my legs, threw them up over his shoulders and went down on me. I moaned while he licked my pussy. It felt so amazing. My clit had been begging for that all night. 

Husband made me cum, then he led me into the kitchen. He bent me over the kitchen table and fucked me again. As I moaned, he started to ram his cock into my pussy a little harder. That made me moan even louder. I tightened the muscles in my pussy and Husband began to moan. As he came inside me, my whole body began to tingle. We went to the bedroom, got in bed, and then he started to play with my very wet pussy with his fingers. I love the feeling of his fingers on my clit. He rubbed it in a circular motion until I had another orgasm. Then, we both passed out. That was a great way to start the new year!

1 comment: