Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dominant Husband makes me happy

After writing my last blog entry, Husband and I climbed in bed and had a long talk about sex and the things we want to try. After fantasizing and imagining us trying these different things, I think we both got pretty turned on.

"You know what I want to do right now?" he asked. I thought about it for a second and said, "Stick your penis in my vagina?" He said, "Well, not yet, but yes. You need to lay on your back, then I am going to go down on you and stick a toy in your pussy...and you're going to like it." If I wasn't wet enough already, that sure made my juices start flowing even more. Of course I did as I was told.

I turned over and laid on my back. Husband climbed on top of me and kissed his way down to my lady-bits. My body tingled in anticipation of what was to come. "You smell so good", he said as he let out a moan. He licked the outer lips of my labia and then he gently parted them. He excitedly started to lick my clit, causing my body to tense.

He continued to lick and tease my clit. Eventually, I felt him slowly slide a toy into my very wet pussy. I knew right away which toy it was because it hit my g-spot with such force and accuracy. I moaned and arched my back. It felt so good, my body was covered with goosebumps. I love that little studded glass dildo. As he slid the toy in and out of my pussy, it got wetter with every stroke. He increased the speed and force of the thrusts and my g-spot became very swollen. It didn't take long before it began to gush. The juices were running down my ass and creating such a mess that we had to grab a towel. Husband tried to lick up as much as he could. I think that may be his drink of choice. He continued to lick my clit and fuck me with the toy until I had a mind-blowing orgasm.

He climbed on top of me and forced his cock inside my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast. My pussy was spraying everywhere. It was gushing like a waterfall. Oh my, it felt so amazing that I can't even describe it with words. I'm sure I was moaning so loudly that the neighbors were pissed...or jealous...or a little of both. As my pussy spewed pleasure juices, Husband would occasionally stop fucking me so that he could lick it up. It was very hot.

We had been going at it for so long that, sadly, I really had to pee. So, I quickly ran to the bathroom. When I returned, Husband was standing next to the bed waiting for me. He pushed the top half of my body down on the bed, forcefully grabbed my hips and started to fuck me hard from behind. I was pleasantly surprised.

I climbed back up on the bed and assumed the doggy-style position. Husband took my hand and put a lubed up magenta anal toy in it. "I want you to put that in your ass", he said, which was his way of politely demanding what he wanted. Going with the flow of the night, I did what he told me. He then fucked me while the anal toy filled my ass, making my pussy tighter, I'm sure. He started to moan, and I knew he was about to cum. He fucked me harder and that made me moan as well. I tightened the muscles in my pussy as he shot his hot load into it and moaned loudly. Mmmm.

When we finished, we were both covered in my pussy juices. We had to wipe off with a towel and put extra towels down on the bed, but it was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment