Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sex toys: more fun with a partner

I very much enjoy experimenting with sex toys in the bedroom. It's much more fun when you can do it with a partner. I have had sex with people in the past who have been very against this. I never quite understood what made them so uncomfortable about it. It's not like the sex toy is actually going to take their place. If that was the case, why would a person have a sex partner at all? They would just be single and live a stress-free life with all of their sex toys. Right? That's the way I see it, anyway.

I am so thankful that Husband enjoys experimenting with sex toys even more than I do! He gets very excited about it and truly enjoys himself. We have a lot of different kinds of toys, but his favorite are the ones he can put inside me. He often surprises me with them by grabbing them when I'm not looking. When he sticks it inside me, I always try to figure out which one it is. Then, I ask him to see if I'm correct. It's pretty exciting.

The other night, Husband did just that. He started by kissing my leg, moving slowly up the inside of my thigh. As he got close enough to really tease me, he switched legs. He kissed my other leg the same way, teasing me even more. When he got to my pussy, he slowly parted the lips of my labia and began to lick my clit. I squirmed underneath him. He circled his tongue around my clit until I was close to orgasm. Then, he pulled a glass dildo out from underneath him. He was warming up the studded phallic toy so that I wouldn't be shocked by how cold it was (a lesson well learned when I about jumped off the bed one night). I was still unaware that he had the toy until he slid it into my wet pussy. My body filled with goosebumps and I moaned. He continued to lick my clit while he fucked me with the toy. It didn't take long before my pussy was gushing. I lost all control when my clit exploded in orgasm. I moaned loudly and Husband moaned with me. After I finished, he pulled the toy out of my pussy and licked my cum off of it. I thought that was very hot.

See, playing with toys with your partner can be very fun. It doesn't have to be something that makes you uncomfortable or self conscious. Don't be afraid to bring it up. Chances are, your partner will want to try it just as much as (if not more than) you do.

1 comment:

  1. We love toys, Husband is always declaring "let's go to the nudie store" we used to have a lot more, but some of them came into contact with a silicone based lube and literally melted, so now we try to get mostly glass stuff, which is more expensive than the traditional stuff, and generally doesn't have the fun vibrating etc options that the traditional toys do, boo. We still get the traditional stuff too but are much more careful about where we store them and pretty much don't keep silicone based lubes in the house any more.

    ReplyDelete