Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sext messages and quickies - fun in moderation

Husband sent me some nice sext messages the other day while he was at work. Then he followed it up with a hot video made just for me. I have to say, I loved it! I'm kind of new to this sext messaging thing. To be honest, I never really saw the point, so I just didn't do it. Then a couple guys I know started sending them to me and I found out I actually enjoy it. I'm not that good at it, but practice makes perfect, right? I definitely welcome more of these sexy messages in the future. Rawr!

Last night, Husband and I had a quickie before bed. He had to be up in a few hours, so we didn't have time to do more. He demanded that I get on my hands and knees, which was very hot. Deep down, I am much more submissive than I am dominant. I love being ordered to do things. It gets me so excited. I tried to hint that I wanted him to be more forceful by playfully saying, "What if I say no?", but it didn't work. So, I did as I was told and he slowly slid his cock into my wet pussy. He moaned as he entered me. Every time I hear him moan, my clit tingles. Mmmm. He began to fuck me faster and my pussy got more juicy. I raised my hips just a little so that his cock would hit my g-spot. Every time he rammed into me, I would push my ass back into him. He started to fuck me harder. I could feel my g-spot get more swollen and I knew I would be cumming soon. So, I reached my hand down under me and started to rub my clit with my fingers. He fucked me even harder and I came so hard. As Husband felt my pussy rhythmically tighten around his cock as I orgasmed, he came inside me as well. We both collapsed and he asked me if I needed more pleasure. This got me thinking. 

Just because you have a quickie, that doesn't mean that you can't be completely satisfied. Sometimes that's all you need...especially when you're having sex with someone who really knows how to work their cock. I felt completely satisfied last night, even though it didn't last near as long as it usually does. Great sex doesn't have to last for hours, though it's nice when it does. *wink*

2 comments:

  1. I think I would give just about anything to watch you guys fuck just once, man that sounds creepy, sorry, but honesty is the best policy...I hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't the first one to say that. I don't think it's creepy at all. I had a friend watch us have sex recently. I have always been nervous at the thought of it, but it was actually kind of hot.

    ReplyDelete