Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lists are wonderful things

Sex is my most favorite thing to do and I have had a lot of it. However, I don't feel like I've experienced enough. There are so many things that I want to try that I've never done. I'm sure there are many more things that I have not even thought of that I would absolutely love. I'm always willing to try anything at least twice (you know, just in case the first time just didn't go well). For example, I never thought I would enjoy hair-pulling. Then, one night, Husband got really excited and started to pull my hair while fucking me. Now, I'm not sure if he actually meant to do it or if he was even aware that he was doing it. All I know, is that I loved it. If I had never tried it, I would have missed out.

So, that is my point. There are so many things out there that I feel like I need to try. Not that my sex life isn't amazing already. Trying new things is just exciting and fun. I think I may make a list of all the things that I know I want to try, and then ask Husband for some of his ideas. I may have to do some research on this one.

In other news, I was thinking about the past the other day. When I had sex for the first time at the age of 16, I actually thought that my boyfriend at the time would be the only guy that would stick his cock in my pussy for the rest of my life. Wow, can you imagine?? I just can't believe that I actually felt that way at one point in my life. Especially now, when the thought of experimenting with other men is really exciting to me.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just not happy with the amount of people that I've had sex with. Though I've never gone longer than 7 months without sex since I lost my virginity (and those 7 months were hell & I only went that long once), I haven't actually had sex with many people. I guess I should be proud of that? I don't know. I used to be proud of it. Now, it just seems kind of boring. As I get older, I have the urge to experience new things/people. I also have the urge to make a list of the people I have had sex with and rate them. Haha. I had a friend in the past that did that, but I decided it wasn't worth my time because I haven't sexed it up with enough people to warrant that. Maybe I'll do it anyway.

Tonight I was talking to Husband about how many states each of us has had sex in. I was quite disappointed to realize that I have only had sex in 4 states! Now, my goal is to add more states to this list. So, for my first list, here are the states I have had sex in:
1) Missouri
2) California
3) Illinois
4) Louisiana

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love lists, I always make them and then usually promptly lose them especially if it's my well thought out grocery list.

    Hmmm, states I've had sex in:
    Missouri
    Illinois
    Wisconsin
    Minnesota
    Kentucky
    Kansas
    California (from northern to southern)
    New Mexico
    hrmmm, thought it was more than that, I know we had sex on the road but I'm not sure what states we were in at the time :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous. I've been to so many states, but have not had sex in them. Such wasted potential. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My updated list: Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, Minnesota, California, Arizona, Louisiana

    ReplyDelete