Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Can masturbation be cheating?

Seriously, the orgasms that my shower head gives me are so powerful that it almost makes me feel like I'm cheating on my husband. Nothing else has ever made me cum like that. I definitely forgot how amazing it feels. I'm glad I now have the chance to experience it again. I have been doing my best to not do it too often. I don't want to make Husband jealous. Though, I guess I could invite him in there with me. I love trying new things!

In other news, the closer we get to actually having a threesome with the sexy Jacob, the more excited I become. I am hoping things work out how we want them to. I have so many fantasies in my head about it. I can't wait until we finally get to experience it. Mmmm. It turns me on just thinking about it. Fun times to come!

I have also been thinking about Olivia a lot lately. I fear she has completely lost interest in me. I can't remember the last time we were intimate and it doesn't seem to be a high priority for her to make time for it. For that reason, I've backed off. I'm giving her space. If she decides that she wants me again, I welcome her to come to me. Otherwise, I'll just continue being her friend. I really need a girlfriend...badly. I am holding out hope that I will find one this year. We will see in time...

2 comments: