Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fantasies taking over my mind

So, I finally got to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn today. I know that makes me sound lame, but that's alright. Husband and I happen to be big fans of the books. The sexual tension in the books drives me crazy! I want to fuck so hard every time I finish reading a chapter, though husband is usually sleeping because I read so late at night. Haha.

Anyway, the point is that I got to drool over Taylor Lautner for almost two hours. I don't know what it is about that kid (and I say kid because I am 9 years older than him). Usually I would not be interested in a 19 year old boy, but hot damn! Like I told Husband earlier, if I were lucky enough to meet Taylor, he would not be safe around me. I would do almost anything for just one night with him. He would not be disappointed, I promise that! His luscious lips make me want to make out with him. And those arms! He could hold me so tight that I couldn't get away no matter how hard I tried (not that I would want to!). I yearn to touch his sexy chest...first with my hands...followed by my tongue. I would lick his amazing abs...moving down slowly until I could taste his cock. I would love to look into his passionate eyes while he was fucking me. I bet he would have some amazing facial expressions. Mmmm. He makes me so very hot. After the movie, I could actually feel the heat coming off of my body. That's how turned on I was. I was so incredibly wet and my clit was so swollen that the car ride was very intense. Oh my, you have no idea what that boy does to me. He is nothing like what I'm usually attracted to. He's just very special and I love the way he makes me feel. I will be deep in fantasy land tonight!


There is someone else that I've been fantasizing about for quite some time. A few years ago, I met a guy online. Since the name is already on my mind, let's just call him Jacob. I wanted to date Jacob, but before I got a chance to actually do it, Husband came back into my life. I have continued to fantasize about him occasionally over the years. Though we haven't actually met in person yet, there's just something about him that really turns me on. I have spent the last three or four years trying to convince Jacob to join Husband and I in the bedroom. Just when I thought I may have finally convinced him to do it, he got a girlfriend. So, I respectfully backed off.

Last night, Jacob messaged me online and informed me that he is now single. I felt horrible that I was so ecstatic to hear that news. Now that things could actually happen, I am starting to freak out a little. We still have not met in person, so I'm not sure how interested he will still be once that happens. Also, I'm not even sure how serious he is about actually doing it. I am so excited about the possibility, that I would be crushed if he backed out. However, I don't want to overwhelm him and stress him out about it. Man, it is hard work to make this threesome stuff work out! Haha.

Anyway, I am excited about the possibility of making at least one of my fantasies a reality in the near future. If it happens, you know I'll be writing about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment