Friday, December 9, 2011

Hottest dream I've had in a while

I think I have sex dreams a lot more often than the average person. I have at least one every night. Some nights I have as many as 6 different ones. Most of my dreams, good or bad, have something to do with sex. I guess that just proves that my mind is ALWAYS thinking about sex. I'm not sure how I managed being an 'A' student in college!

Last night I had a dream about a friend. I shall call him Dylan. I am very attracted to Dylan, so I have frequent sex dreams about him. Most of them are pretty hot and steamy. I'll describe the dream I had last night and let you judge for yourself.

Dylan was sitting on a couch in a room that I had never seen before. I walked into the room, sent a sexy glance his way, and started walking toward him. He said, "Oh, really?", and I jumped on top of him. I was wearing a corset, a black skirt, and thigh-high socks that looked similar to these except they were purple and black. When I straddled his lap, he put his hands up my skirt and realized I wasn't wearing panties. He grabbed my ass, pulled me closer and said "Damn, you're hot". We started making out heavily. I was very much enjoying kissing him. He grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my head to the side, and started biting my neck. I moaned softly and started to grind on his lap. He stuck his face in my cleavage, breathed in my scent, and then started to lick up to my collar bone. It felt so good that I began to shudder.

Dylan pushed me down on the couch, climbed on top of me, and restrained my arms by holding my wrists down tightly. I playfully fought back and tried to get away. Knowing that I couldn't made it even hotter. He bit the other side of my neck and I squirmed. He knew that is my weak spot. He let go of my wrists and popped one of my breasts out of the corset. He licked and sucked my nipple while I watched. I moaned again and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him down on top of me. I could feel his hard cock grinding against my pussy. I stuck my hands under his shirt and dug my nails into his back. He moaned and whispered into my ear, "You're such a dirty girl. I love it." He carefully stood up and started to walk away. I let out a whine and said "Are you just gonna leave me here alone with my pussy dripping all over your couch?" Dylan turned around and looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you want my cock deep inside you?", he said with a slight snicker. Astonished, I said, "How can you doubt that? I've been thinking about you fucking me for a long time. Now get over here and fuck me good!"

He quickly dropped his pants and jumped on top of me. He slid his pulsing cock into my hot wet pussy and I dug my nails into his back once again. He started out slowly, teasing me. I kissed him passionately, put my hand on the back of his head, and tugged at his hair. He moaned and I playfully bit his lip. It felt so good, but I needed more. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deep inside me. He loved that so much that he started to fuck me harder. My pussy juices were running down my ass, which felt incredible. I started rubbing my clit. I couldn't wait to cum. Dylan said, "Wait until I'm ready and we'll cum together." He fucked me even harder and I felt my pussy get tight. I moaned, "OMG, don't stop now!" He grabbed my hips and fucked me as hard as he could. I continued to rub my clit and then suddenly I cried out, "I hope you're ready because I'm about to cum." Suddenly, I felt my clit burst with pleasure and my g-spot exploded in ecstasy. As that happened, Dylan came inside me, which made my orgasm that much more powerful. I love the feeling of a throbbing cock cumming in my pussy.

Dylan collapsed on top of me and said, "You were so much better than I was expecting." I laughed and said, "I'll take that as a compliment." We cleaned up, I kissed him one last time, and then headed for the door. Right before I walked out, I turned around and said, "Next time, you come to me. I have a surprise for you." He laughed and said, "Alright, I'll sext you later." Then, I left.

I am not sure what that surprise was going to be, but I'm left hoping that I dream about it in the future! Haha. I'm glad I can remember some of my dreams so vividly. It's easy to remember them when they are so hot that they wake me up because my clit is throbbing and begging for some relief. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment