Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hot holiday sex

We visited the in-laws for Christmas. They live in another state, so we always spend a few days with them when we go out there. When we stay at their house, we sleep in Husband's old room.

Every time we are in that room together, it feels magical. Though it no longer looks like it used to, there's still something special about that room. It's the place that Husband and I had sex for the first time 10 years ago. Just being in that room turns me on. Thinking about that night, imagining Husband naked, remembering what it felt like to feel the person I love inside me for the first time, and just reminiscing about all the fun we had in that room really gets me going. I can't keep my hands off of him.

The first night we spent there, we were way too tired from traveling to do anything but sleep. So, we just cuddled very closely and dreamt about sexing it up. The next night, things were feeling pretty hot and steamy. When I crawled into bed, Husband scooted close up against my back. I could feel his hard cock poking my ass. I felt him start kissing and licking my back, moving up to the back of my neck. That makes me melt every time. Mmmm. He ran his hands all over my body while he continued to explore my back with his mouth. I reached over and ran my hands up and down his side/hip. He pulled me closer and put his hand down my panties, then I suggested that we move to the floor so that we didn't get the bed all wet. I sure didn't feel like explaining that to the in-laws!

I knelt down on a pile of clothes and Husband entered me from behind. He fucked me hard in the doggy-style position. As he was fucking me, I thought about all the sex we had in that room 10 years ago. I never thought our sex life would get hotter and hotter as the years went on. Who says marriage makes sex boring? Not for us! As I was thinking about that, I felt my g-spot start to grow and I knew I was about to cum. I started to moan and Husband fucked me harder until we both came together. After my g-spot orgasm was over, Husband pulled out and started to rub my clit. I thrust my hips in sync with his hand movements until I climaxed. It felt so good that I had to hide my face in a pillow so I didn't moan too loudly. My father-in-law was asleep on the couch right outside of the room we were in. When I stood up, the juices from my pussy were running down my legs. I think doing that on the floor was a good idea. I can't wait until the next time we can fuck in that room again. Mmmm.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that was fucking HOT!! Something about fucking hard doggy style gets me all spun up every.single.time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets me hot too. I absolutely love doggy-style sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis the best kind, or at least up there in the top 2 ;)

    ReplyDelete