Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh, how I've missed you old friend

On Saturday, a friend came over and gave me a Christmas gift. I was very surprised...especially when I saw what it was. She bought me a hand held shower head! =D I'm sure you can imagine how excited that made me. Husband hooked it up right away without me even asking. I think he was excited as well. I didn't actually get to try it out until yesterday. I woke up in the morning, went to the bathroom, and then thought, "Hmmm...I think I need a shower". So, that is what I did. I laid down in the tub, put my legs up on the sides, and sprayed the water on my clit. It felt even better than I remembered. When I finally reached orgasm, I tried to be quiet, but it was impossible. Holy crap, there's nothing like an orgasm from water. Amazing. That was a very good way to start the day.

Last night, I had some pretty amazing sex, which was a good way to end the day! I went to bed early, but woke up a couple hours later. Apparently, my body decided that it was nap time, not bedtime. Since I was just laying there and couldn't fall back asleep, I decided that I should make good use of the time. Husband was laying naked next to me. I reached over and felt his soft skin. Then, I had a great idea. I scooted down under the covers and started to lick his side right above his hip. I continued to lick down his inguinal crease, moving toward his cock. That's when he woke up. I started to suck his cock and he moaned. It turns me on to hear him moan. I love giving him pleasure.

I laid down next to him, wrapped my leg around him, and rubbed my hands all over his body. He continued to moan and I could feel myself getting wetter. I pulled him on top of me, wrapped my legs around him and pushed him inside me. He fucked me so good that I gushed all over him and the bed. I love when his cock makes me cum like that. Mmmm. I turned over and he fucked me from behind until his cock exploded in my pussy. It was great. That was definitely a much more fun way to pass the time while laying in bed.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for new showerheads!!

    And of course sexin' it up is better than just lying there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded like an awsome way to pass the time!!

    WOW!!!..:)

    Keli

    ReplyDelete