Tuesday, February 19, 2019

TMI Tuesday: February 19, 2019

Let’s go…write, post, read, comment. Go!




Ash:
1. How do you spend most of your time?
I volunteer way more than I should. Between volunteering at my kid's school, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, PTO, and doing random things to help friends and family, I'm very busy. My kid is also very busy, so that means I'm often taking them places and planning things. I have to take care of my family by shopping, cooking, and cleaning as well. I don't get a lot of time for myself to just relax. When I do, I like to play Walking Dead No Man's Land on my phone or hang out on Twitter. I also do cake decorating on the side, which is a lot of fun.

2. Is this where you thought you would end up?
No, not really. I never thought I would get married and I definitely didn't think I would ever have a child. I actually thought I wouldn't live past the age of 25. But here I am 10 years later, still surviving.

3. What would you do differently if given the opportunity?
I should definitely learn how to say no without feeling guilty about it. I need to make more time for myself so that I'm not always stressed out and running around trying to get things done. It's hard when volunteering makes me feel like I actually have a purpose.

4. How do you encourage creativity in the bedroom?
Sometimes I drop hints about things that I would like to try. I've written erotic stories about things that I'd like to experience as well.

5. Tell us something about yourself that might surprise us.
I don't often initiate sex. I always want sex and initiating makes me feel like I'm a bother. I'd rather just have someone tell me that they want sex because I'm basically always up for it. That way, I don't get overwhelming with my high sex drive.

Bonus: Sexually, who has influenced you the most?
It may sound weird, but that would have to be my mom. She was bisexual, so when I came out to her, she made me feel like I had nothing to be ashamed of. She also had a high sex drive when she was young, before having a hysterectomy completely destroyed her sex drive. Her and my stepdad often had threesomes with their friends when they were in their 20s and 30s. I didn't know any of this stuff when I was a kid, however, when I was a teenager, my mom often told me stories about things that she had experienced. I could always come to her with any questions or concerns I had about sex and relationships. She never judged me. Not once. She gave me advice about sex toys and positions. I learned a lot from her and because of that, I have never been ashamed to be myself. My mom has been gone for almost 5 years and I miss her like crazy. She was a pretty awesome woman.



Husband:
1. How do you spend most of your time?
Most of my time is spent working, especially lately. I am trying really hard to make sure that I am able to give my family quality time with the time I do have left. I fail at this more than I like.

2. Is this where you thought you would end up?
In work, to some degree, yes, but I thought I would have better hours which allowed me to be a part of my family on days other than the weekend. It isn't what I wanted at all. At home, yes and no. I wanted to be a father, and I have that. I wanted to be with Wife, and I have that. Again the amount of time and the hours available for my family is not where I imagined I would end up.

3. What would you do differently if given the opportunity?
I think I would have been more active in pushing my wastewater career when I had the chance. Something to allow me to have more opportunities to be with my family after work.

4. How do you encourage creativity in the bedroom?
If something inspires me I try to incorporate it. This is not my strong suit. I don't discourage any creativity in the bedroom though. I enjoy trying new things or doing something differently. Again, having new ideas for the bedroom isn't my strong suit.

5. Tell us something about yourself that might surprise us.
I recently entertained the idea of getting high with Wife because of all the stress we have been exposed to over the last year as well as the crunch time of this time of year (birthday planning and work audit).

Bonus: Sexually, who has influenced you the most?
Wife has influenced me the most. She has helped break open the seed I grew up in and water the crazy tree inside. She's hot that way.

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment