Tuesday, February 12, 2019

TMI Tuesday: February 12, 2019

Hello. Start your great week with TMI Tuesday.

The State of Happy




Ash:
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move?
I hate where I live. The weather is awful. It's way too cold in the winter. I need a warmer climate. Maybe something less humid in the summer. I also need to get out of this tiny apartment. I need a house with more space.

2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree?
Well, I guess I would have to agree. I've had a pretty rough life and I've dealt with it thus far. I think I'm a very strong woman. I struggle sometimes but I always overcome in the end.

3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons?
I don't think anyone should stay in an unhappy relationship. I hate when I hear stuff about people staying together for the kids or just settling for something that doesn't make them happy. I will always do anything I can to help someone leave an unhappy relationship. I understand that it's usually not easy but it's worth it in the end. I would tell them that they deserve happiness and help them to achieve it.

4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False?
False. That's a silly statement. We learn a lot of things through failure. The only problem with failure is when someone doesn't learn from it.

5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision?
I almost always ask Husband first.

Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?
When I became a mom.



Husband:
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move?
I am no longer content to live where I am now. We have grown out of the apartment we live in. I want more space, a yard, a place of our own that can rightly be called ours.

2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree?
In general, I agree. That being mostly because when things get tough I put my head down and trudge along until I make it better times. When my head space is terrible I have a hard time believing I can deal with everything life throws at me. When I think of the possiblity of all the dark things that could happen to my family I have a difficult time being able to see past that. I hope I can live forever and always adapt, regardless of how tough everything gets.

3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons?
I'm not good at giving advice, and sometimes when responding to things like this I recommend opening communication. Doing that will either turn things around however long it takes, or it will show them that things are better off done and ended.

4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False?
False. I learn from failures so much more often than success. I fail all the damn time, you could probably say I'm really good at it. I try to learn from each of them, so that I can turn that failure into a mistake instead.

5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision?
It depends on the decision, but usually I am rather impulsive and will pull the trigger on a decision without consulting anyone. I do talk to Wife about anything else that I don't jump the gun and make a decision about.

Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?
I'm still being rewarded from getting back together with Wife. Which in turn has rewarded me with an incredible daughter who is turning out to be a most amazing human being.

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment