Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Exposed

The theme for Wicked Wednesday this week is 'Fears'. I have a lot of fears. I'm scared of the dark, I am terrified of heights, and I even have an irrational fear of birds and dinosaurs.

Another thing that I'm afraid of is exposing my body. That sounds odd coming from a nudist. If I feel completely comfortable with people, I enjoy being naked. Most of the time, when I'm home, you can find me running around the house without any clothes on. When I'm with a new partner, however, I always feel very self-conscious about getting naked for a while.

I especially fear exposing my body to the internet. People aren't always kind. I wasn't sure about posting this image. I don't usually show people my "rolls" and belly. It makes me feel quite self-conscious. I decided that I should be brave and just go for it.




Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

February Photofest

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! It's tough to be vulnerable and exposed! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely applaud being "brave and just going for it" !!!
    Wonderful . . . fun . . . and empowering !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you look fabulous! Thanks for sharing. Well done too for overcoming your anxiety about sharing your photo. Indie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be afraid of showing your body,you are a real woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good of you to be brave and ost the image. It's sexy!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I salute your bravery and think you look lush and sexy here. Plus I also empathize with your fears of nudity with a new partner. I feel similarly...

    ReplyDelete