Tuesday, March 13, 2018

TMI Tuesday: March 13, 2018

TMI Tuesday, let’s get real.

Sexy Secrets



Ash:
1. Do you have a special place you like to have sex regularly?
My favorite place to have sex is my bed. It may sound boring and unexciting, but it's comfy and easy to make all kinds of positions work. I wish we had a couch that was more comfy so we could do it there more often. We also need a better kitchen table so I can get fucked on top of it. I think the most special place I like to have sex regularly is our balcony. That only happens when it's warm outside though.

2. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? The scariest?
The hardest thing I've ever done is birth a baby without pain drugs. That was intense. The scariest thing I've ever done was attempting suicide.

3. Are you annoying?
I know that when I starve myself and put myself down, Husband gets annoyed with me. I don't think I'm annoying otherwise. At least I hope I'm not.

4. A person whom you’ve had “the hots” for a very long time tells you they are super attracted to you. You spend a few hours together and the sexual attraction is overwhelming. You are dying to have this person as your lover. At the moment you are highly aroused, and he/she wants to have sex with you in a church, would you do it?
Yes, please! I want to do this so fucking bad!!!

5. While in the middle of the best lovemaking of your life, if your lover asked you to squeal like a dolphin, would you?
I would probably laugh so hard that it would kill the mood and I'd be done.

Bonus: Are you good in bed?
I've been told that I am. I hope that was truthful.



Husband:
1. Do you have a special place you like to have sex regularly?
Two places that Wife and I regularly have sex is the bed (quite regularly), and the couch (semi-regularly). I love sex on the bed, it is comfy, fun, and variable. Some of my favorite sex happens in our bed, and I hope that our replacement bed works as well for as our current one. Our couch is exciting, and different, but finding a working position, that is also comfortable takes a combination of skill, communication, and for me, stamina. Cramps and repositioning are common.

2. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? The scariest?
The hardest thing I've ever done was giving my brother's eulogy, the combination of all the attention of everyone attending as well as the intense grief took everything out of me. The scariest thing I've ever done was become a father. The complete unknown for doing anything other than love her and be the best dad I can be is terrifying most of the time.

3. Are you annoying?
I can be. πŸ˜‰

4. A person whom you’ve had “the hots” for a very long time tells you they are super attracted to you. You spend a few hours together and the sexual attraction is overwhelming. You are dying to have this person as your lover. At the moment you are highly aroused, and he/she wants to have sex with you in a church, would you do it?
Having sex in a church would be fucking AWESOME! Still waiting for that perfect moment when Wife and I can make this happen.

5. While in the middle of the best lovemaking of your life, if your lover asked you to squeal like a dolphin, would you?
I would probably end up making seal noises. πŸ˜‚

Bonus: Are you good in bed?
I have been told by Wife that I am, so it must be true.

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

3 comments:

  1. Given that churches are empty most of the time I know you two can make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always so paranoid about getting caught. I get so excited about sex in public places but then I wimp out when I get the chance.

      Delete
  2. Great answers! Definitely, being a parent is scary but beautiful at the same time. Wish you all the best as a couple!!

    Miss Doll xo

    ReplyDelete