Friday, March 30, 2018

Kink of the Week: Fishnets

I have been a fan of fishnets since I was a young teenager. I started wearing them on my legs when I got into the goth scene. I preferred them to be new and perfect but I also wore them occasionally when they were ripped up. Eventually, I started wearing fishnet shirts as well. I loved the feeling of them on my arms and I would run my hands all over them. The truth is, I felt like a sexy badass when I wore fishnets.



I loved having sex while wearing fishnet stockings and a great pair of boots. I would pull them down a bit, just enough so that my partner could get their cock in my pussy. Soon, I got the idea to rip the crotch so that I could just leave them on while getting fucked. Eventually, I found out about crotchless fishnet stockings but I could never find them in my size.



As an adult, I've branched out a bit. Not only do I still wear fishnets on my legs and arms, but I've also started wearing fishnet body stockings. They take the sexiness of fishnets to a whole new level. Especially when they are crotchless, which I've now been able to find easily thanks to online shopping. I love when my partner runs their hands over the fishnets while fucking me. The sensation is so wonderful. Fishnets will always be my favorite piece of sexy clothing.




6 comments:

  1. It’s so cool to read your evolution with fishnets. Body stockings are so sexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are definitely very sexy. I love them!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was self conscious about showing so much of myself.

      Delete
  3. Boots and fishnets...it takes me right back to my goth days too. I’m reviving those days that’s to this prompt because...damn, it’s such a sexy look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never outgrown my goth phase. After 21 years, I think it's here to stay.

      Delete