Friday, March 23, 2018

Two Cocks and One Mouth

When I invited Jacob over on Saturday night, I wasn't expecting him to actually make it. I had been trying to think of an idea for my Sinful Sunday post for the past few days. Jacob had been texting me recently about wanting to get together and I was really craving some cock in my mouth. I was driving to a munch when it hit me that I should invite him over. So, when I arrived at my destination, I sent him a text. I asked, "What are you up to tonight?" He said he was hanging out with a friend. I said, "I was hoping you'd want a blow job." At first he said he couldn't because he was busy. I didn't blame him because it was a last minute invite. With only three hours to prepare, I figured he would say no. In a last-ditch effort, I said, "I can make it quick. No expectations from you other than sticking your cock in my mouth." With that, he was convinced.

After I left the munch, I called Husband to tell him that Jacob was coming over and explained my plans for the evening. Thankfully, he was on board with the plan. I raced home feeling super excited. I don't often get to play with two cocks at the same time. I changed into a sexier shirt, which I thought later was kind of dumb since it came off right away anyway. Then, I sat on the couch and waited for Jacob to knock on the door.

When Jacob got there, we tried some different angles to figure out lighting for the pictures. Then, I got down to business. I told the boys to get naked, then I got down on my knees. They stuck their cocks in my face and I couldn't stop smiling. I put a cock in each hand and stroked them in a twisty motion. My mouth started to water and I couldn't wait any longer to taste them. I put Husband's cock in my mouth and started to suck it. It wasn't quite hard yet. I continued to suck, swirling my tongue around the head. I enjoyed the feeling of his cock getting hard in my mouth and let out a small moan. I continued to stroke Husband's cock slowly as I licked the tip of Jacob's cock. Then, I slipped it into my mouth and started to suck on it. It was then that I realized that jerking one cock while sucking another is actually kind of difficult. I get so into sucking that I forget about what my other hand is doing. I tried my best but I'm sure I failed at it a lot. I have the same issue with 69.





I continued to switch from one cock to another, licking and sucking one while stroking the other. That was really great, but I wanted them both at the same time. I nudged Husband to move closer until their cocks were almost touching. I licked and teased them, hoping they would want to get even closer. Soon enough, Jacob moved in closer. I brought their cocks together until their heads were touching. I was so fucking excited that it made my clit tingle. I rubbed their heads together and licked them both at the same time. I tried shoving them both in my mouth and got them in there as much as I could. I think they loved it as much as I did.





They took turns fucking my throat, then they sat down on the couch. I crawled over to Jacob's lap and sucked his cock for a while, then he asked me to suck Husband's cock while he watched. So, I crawled over to Husband and sucked his cock for a bit. While I was doing that, Jacob got up and started to rub my ass through my jeans. When I turned around, he started fucking my throat again. Husband asked him to finish on my tits, which really excited me. I love to be covered in cum. So, I sucked his cock until I felt him start to cum in my mouth, then I pulled his cock out and let him explode all over my chest. Mmmm. It was so warm and yummy.





Husband decided that he wanted to finish later, so after Jacob got dressed and left, we went out to get some food. When we came home, Husband fucked me so well that I couldn't form a complete thought afterward. He came all over my stomach and then fucked me even more with a dildo. I came so many times that I lost count. All day on Sunday, I was glowing from the amazing sex that was had Saturday night. I REALLY love getting to play with two cocks at the same time. It makes me feel so desirable...and slutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment