TMI Tuesday is up! Let’s do this.
1. What was the name of the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?
I've had crushes since kindergarten, but my first BIG crush was in 6th grade. His name is Tim. He was really sweet, super cute, very funny, and he had long hair. I professed my love to him and told him that I wanted to lose my virginity to him. It freaked him out, of course. So, he broke up with me. I tried to win him back up until 9th grade, then I gave up. I recently saw him at my 15-year high school reunion. Time hasn't been kind to him. I'll just say that I no longer have a crush on him.
2. Which parent do you identify with the most?
I could identify with my mom a lot. She was bisexual and experimented with open relationships, which was really cool to talk about with her. She was very easy going but struggled with depression just like me. My mom was the only person in my family who I could talk to because she was the only one who understood me. I miss her so much. She's been gone for three and a half years now.
3. What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat?
I could never knowingly eat veal. I would probably feel so guilty that I'd vomit.
4. Would you ever adopt a child?
Yes, I do hope to adopt when my daughter is grown and I am more financially stable.
5. When was the last time you played a board game? What game?
I played Imaginiff with my family on Thanksgiving.
Bonus: What makes you laugh more – dry humor or weird, goofy humor?
I would say that I probably laugh more at dry humor. I'm not easily amused. It takes something really good to make me bust up laughing.
1. What was the name of the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them? My first crush was Amanda in 5th grade. I liked her because, after a really crappy week at camp where I was picked on, she consoled me and was nice to me.
2. Which parent do you identify with the most? I honestly have a hard time identifying with either of my parents, but I guess if I had to choose it would be my mom. She feels much more intellectual and in touch with her emotions.
3. What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat? I am not entirely certain that there is a food that I would not eat. I'm not saying that I could be proven wrong, just that I cannot think of anything off the top of my head.
4. Would you ever adopt a child? It is something that Wife and I discussed and talked about before we were even married or had our daughter. We both hope to one day adopt, I think it would be an amazing thing to give love to a child in need like that.
5. When was the last time you played a board game? What game? I also played Imaginiff with Wife's family on Thanksgiving.
Bonus: What makes you laugh more – dry humor or weird, goofy humor? While I definitely enjoy both kinds of humor, weird and goofy definitely tickles me and makes me laugh the most. I can't help it, I can be very easily amused.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!