Tuesday, December 12, 2017

TMI Tuesday: December 12, 2017

Hi there! TMI Tuesday

Roll With It!




Ash:
1. With whom would you like to take a bath?

I'd love to take a bath with a woman. I want to feel her soft hands on my body and have her wash my hair, running her fingers through it. I want to lay back on her chest while she holds me from behind. I'd love to wash her body, feeling all of her curves. This is a fantasy I've had for quite a while. I did take a bath with my ex when we stayed in a hotel together but there wasn't much room for the both of us and her wife was in the room as well, so she was distracted. It was mostly just soaking together and not much romantical touching.

2. You are, on a motorcycle, riding hard down a country road, wind in your hair. Who is the hottie on the bike with you? Are you riding or driving?
That sounds hot as fuck. I love motorcycles and I also really love driving around with no purpose. I imagine the driver would be a very sexy person with whom I have a strong sexual chemistry with. As the passenger, I would be sure to hold onto them tightly and press my breasts up against their back. Mmmm.

3. Baking naked–who is kneading your dough? 😉
Oh, please make it be Rachael Ray. I've had a huge crush on her for years. I've had a lot of dreams about us in the kitchen together.

4. Come sail away, come sail away, come and sail away with me! Who is joining you for a sexy sea adventure?
Someone who can make me feel safe and secure because I have a fear of being out in the middle of the ocean where I can't see land. I would probably have a ton of anxiety, so they would really have to work hard to keep me calm.

5. “I got your back.” Hands down who do you fully support, stick by no matter what, Who are you willing to help at all costs?
I will always be here for my husband and daughter no matter what. I'll add my niece and nephew into that as well. At least until they grow up. Then, I'll have to see what kind of people they end up being.

Bonus: Belly button–inny or outty? Are you going to show us? 😀
I have an inny. Sure, I'll show you.




Husband:
1. With whom would you like to take a bath?

I would very much love to take a bath with Wife. We have such a small tub at home and don't often stay anywhere that has a tub for two, it is definitely a luxury that we don't get to indulge often at all. We have plans to return to the hotel we stayed at on our wedding night for our anniversary this year, so there is light at the end of the tunnel!

2. You are, on a motorcycle, riding hard down a country road, wind in your hair. Who is the hottie on the bike with you? Are you riding or driving?
Wife is definitely the hottie with me. I'd love to be the one driving with her arms wrapped tightly around me, but I still have yet to ride on a motorcycle ever and have been ridiculously nervous about trying it out.

3. Baking naked–who is kneading your dough? 😉
The only person who kneads my dough is Wife, it would definitely be a treat to be kneaded soon.

4. Come sail away, come sail away, come and sail away with me! Who is joining you for a sexy sea adventure?
A sexy sea adventure?! Of course, I would be bringing Wife, the mermaid, who loves all the beaches and the ocean, she helps me to relax and enjoy it also. We shall have to bring blankets to spread out so the sand does not venture into all of our crevices!

5. “I got your back.” Hands down who do you fully support, stick by no matter what, Who are you willing to help at all costs?
Wife is someone that I will always support, always stick to, always help. Even before she had earned all of these things through our years together, she had my support because I was willing to give of myself for her. Sometimes I even literally have her back when I am 'kneading her dough.' The other person I support fully would be my daughter. I am not always the best at showing that I have her back, but the intent is there.

Bonus: Belly button–inny or outty? Are you going to show us? 😀
Inny and I just manscaped today so you can actually see it!




————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment