Wednesday, December 6, 2017

TMI Tuesday: December 5, 2017

Sometimes ya gotta do, what ya gotta do–like play TMI Tuesday!

Sexy Specifics


Ash:
1. What do you find sexiest in a woman?
Physically, I am most attracted to curvy women with long hair. Goth girls are my biggest weakness. I also really love androgynous women. Mmmmm. Personality wise, I am very much into intelligent women who tend to be motherly in a caring way. Confidence is very sexy, as long as they aren't arrogant. Humbleness is also sexy. Also, boobs. I like boobs. Boobs of all sizes.

2. What do you find least sexy in a man?
Physically, I really hate testicles. *shudder* Personality wise, arrogance, bigotry, and stupidity are the worst.

3. Have you ever been the other woman or man? Would you do it again?
For a very short time at the end of my husband's first marriage. We dated when we were teenagers, then broke up for 3 years. When we saw each other again after all that time, the sexual chemistry was just too much to resist. She was awful and had already cheated on him multiple times. He was already in the process of leaving her, so I don't feel bad about it. I would never do it again. I am very against cheating.

4. Who puts more into a romantic relationship you or your significant other?
At this point in time, I would say it's probably me. Husband used to be very romantic and did a lot of amazing things for me. That hasn't happened much in the last few years. I'm especially romantic with the women I date.

5. Do you have a “work wife” or “office husband”?
I don't actually have a job other than being a mom. So, that would be a no.

Bonus: Are you in a healthy relationship? What makes you think so?
I know that I am in a very healthy relationship. So much so, that friends always ask me for relationship advice. We've been told many times that we have the "perfect relationship." I don't know that we are perfect, but I do know that we have a healthy relationship.

Bonus, bonus: Is the “work spouse” strictly a U.S. American anomaly (they do spend an insane amount of hours at work)? One study found 32% of Americans admitted to having a work spouse.
I've never had a "work spouse" so I really don't know anything about this.



Husband:
1. What do you find sexiest in a woman?
Physically I love curves. It is so easy for me to get lost in running my hands over every one pleasantly finding my way back to the starting point, only to get lost again. Mentally I love intelligence and humor and kindness. These qualities make a beautiful mix that is hard to resist.

2. What do you find least sexy in a man?
Um. Overconfidence and arrogance. Two turn offs regardless of gender.

3. Have you ever been the other woman or man? Would you do it again?
I have never been the other person.

4. Who puts more into a romantic relationship you or your significant other?
I think that over the course of our relationship romancing has been this either/or thing where one of us did most of the romantic lifting while the other was being lifted. I do feel like I am a hopeless romantic though, so I am always hungry to be swept off my feet.

5. Do you have a “work wife” or “office husband”?
No, though sometimes it feels like the people I have worked with more hand in hand are strangely close because of how much I don't filter and how much I am willing to overshare.

Bonus: Are you in a healthy relationship? What makes you think so?
I do think that I am in a healthy relationship because not only do I love my Wife, but I know that we are always working together on each other. We are willing and able to put time and effort into continually making our lives and relationship together work even/especially when things are difficult.

Bonus, bonus: Is the “work spouse” strictly a U.S. American anomaly (they do spend an insane amount of hours at work)? One study found 32% of Americans admitted to having a work spouse.
I don't have a clue about this.

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment