Saturday, October 6, 2012

Deep Throat That Cock

Trystan stayed over last night. It's always a great time when he does. I know he is Husband's boyfriend, but I can't help but find myself more and more attracted to him every time we hang out. Not only does his personality rock, but he encompasses so many of my fetishes that it is quite mind-boggling. In my last blog post, I wrote about how I wished I had gotten naked before going down on him. So, last night, I did just that. Husband and Trystan were already naked in bed for a while, then they convinced me to get naked as well. I may pretend that I don't want to sometimes, but honestly, they don't have to try hard to convince me. But when they do, it makes me feel wanted and I love it. It was so dark in the room that I couldn't always tell whose body I was touching or who was touching me. It was very exciting.

Trystan and I were focusing on Husband, who was laying between us. Touching his body all over, kissing him and making him squirm. I licked and sucked on his nipple, then continued to lick my way down to his cock. I flicked my tongue over the head and then slowly licked down his shaft, sucking on the sides occasionally as well. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it hard. My head flew back and I moaned. He then forced my head down on his cock. I took it in my mouth and he continued to push my head down hard, making me deep-throat his meat. I couldn't help but moan through it. I know most girls don't enjoy when guys put a hand on the back of their head and push it down, but I love it. It was so fucking hot. Husband eventually let go, but I continued to suck his cock for a while.

When I stopped, Husband climbed on top of Trystan and began making out with him again. I touched both of their bodies and listened to the sounds that their mouths were making. The lip smacking and the moans were enough to drive me crazy. Husband grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to them. I have zero night vision, so I very carefully scooted closer until my body was against theirs. Husband placed my hand on Trystan's cock and I began to stroke it softly. Trystan started to caress my back with his hand and it felt so good. His hands are very soft and smooth. Suddenly, I felt Husband's hand on the back of my head once again. He pushed my head down onto Trystan's cock. We both licked and sucked Trystan's cock together, while also kissing occasionally. Husband moved away and pushed my head down hard onto Trystan's cock. I felt it go deep into my throat and he moaned. It excited me so much. I used my hand to stroke his cock in motion with my mouth. Husband laid on top of Trystan and made out with him while I continued to suck his cock. I shoved it deep into my throat over and over again until he finally came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and then licked off the little bit that was left on his cock. Mmmm. There are no words to describe my excitement. I had been thinking about him cumming in my mouth for a while and I was so happy that it finally happened.

I laid down next to them again and relaxed. Then, they took me by surprise by coming over to me and touching my body. Trystan touched my chest and my breath caught in my throat. He grabbed my breast and massaged it while Husband started to rub my clit. Their hands were all over my body and it got to the point where there was so much pleasure that I couldn't tell whose hands were touching where. I just got lost in the feeling and enjoyed it. Trystan was so close to my ear, breathing hard and moaning. I felt myself getting close to cumming. I started to touch Husband's body and I felt Trystan's hand. I touched his fingers and it excited me. Yes, I have a hand/finger fetish and his are fantastic. I ran my fingers across his fingers and then I started to cum. I am sure I grabbed his hand while I was cumming. My mind was so foggy after that. I couldn't even form words very well.

I am so happy that this threesome thing is finally working out for us. We've been trying for so long and it has always been a disaster. I can't think of a better guy to be having these threesomes with either. Trystan is amazing in so many ways and I am so glad to have him in our life. Husband has great taste in men and women. Haha. Every time we get together, we push things a little further and try something new. It's so exciting. It makes me glad that we've been taking things slow so that we can experience things and appreciate them like they should be. Most of all, I am so happy that Trystan is so open to trying new things. I am a very lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment