Thursday, October 18, 2012

Please fuck me...in the ass

So, Trystan finally put his cock in my pussy on Sunday night. That was something that I didn't think would ever actually happen, so I was pleasantly surprised. It was great and I loved cumming with him inside me. He says he enjoyed it too, so hopefully more of that is to come. All of the threesomes that Husband and I have been having with Trystan lately have been wonderful. That being said, I do really enjoy the one-on-one time with Husband as well. Sometimes it's nice to relax and focus on just one person. Last night was the first time in a while that Husband took the time to really focus on my body and it was lovely.

I laid down on my back in bed and Husband started to kiss the top of my right foot. He continued to slowly kiss and lick up my leg to my knee, then he lingered there. Mmmm. One of my most sensitive spots. He ran his fingers lightly over my lower leg as he licked and kissed up my thigh. I moaned in pleasure. When he reached my hip, he repeated everything on my left leg. By the time he made it up to my other hip, I was completely relaxed, yet so very turned on. He continued to kiss and lick all over my stomach, my breasts, and down both of my arms. Then, he turned me over and repeated everything on the other side of my body. I am pretty sure I was in a deep trance at that point. It felt so amazing to have his fingers running over my skin softly at the same time as his mouth.

When he was done, Husband grabbed my hands and cuffed them behind my back. Then, he put his face in my crotch and started to lick my pussy. I stuck my ass up in the air, spread my legs and moaned in pleasure. He began to stimulate my ass as well. I was still very relaxed and it felt really good. He uncuffed me and rolled me over. I pulled him on top of me and he kissed my breasts a little more. I was so wet and I wanted him inside me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer. He slid easily into my pussy. After a couple minutes of thrusting, I realized that my pussy wasn't the hole that I wanted him in. I pushed him out of me and told him that I wanted his cock in my ass. I watched his face as I said it and I saw pure pleasure. He grabbed his cock and started to slide it into my ass, using my pussy juices as lube. I rubbed my clit with my fingers as he slowly entered my ass and the pleasure was so great that I just couldn't hold back my orgasm. I came before he was even all the way in. He fucked me softly at first. I focused on the feeling of his cock going in and out of my ass. I began to rub my clit with my fingers once more. I wrapped my legs around his hips, using my feet to push him inside me. I pushed him harder and harder until I felt I was getting close to cumming again. I said, "I'm gonna cum. Do you want to cum with me?" He let out a moan and said "Yes!" He fucked me harder and faster until we both came together. It was amazing.

That was the first time that I actually requested to be fucked in the ass. Usually it has just been his thing. Something that he really loves doing. But this time, I was shocked that I wanted it so badly. I think the fact that he relaxed me so much and then stimulated my ass just made it all feel so much better than usual. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment