Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Noise complaints and my lack of lesbian sex

So, apparently Husband and I are too loud when we have sex. We got a letter on the door saying that we are disturbing the neighbors and need to be aware of the "quiet time" rules. Apparently our wild and crazy nights are waking people up. I have mixed feelings about this. At first I was thinking, "Oops...I feel bad for bothering people." But then I started thinking "What the hell?? Are they just jealous because we have an amazing sex life and they don't?" Regardless, I am somewhat embarrassed when I see the neighbors in public now. I'm not sure who complained about it, which sucks because I have an urge to pay them back. The neighbors who live below us fight louder than we have ever been during sex. So, it better not have been them. I miss our old place. The walls were so thick, I probably could have murdered someone in there and no one would have known.

Anyway, I'm quite disheartened by this. I've always been loud during sex. If it feels good, moans just come out of my mouth. I don't even do it on purpose. It just happens. I've had tons of compliments on my moan. When I was a teenager, I had people actually pay me for phone sex because they loved my moan. I even have 2 different musician friends who have asked to record my moan and use it on their albums. I'm very tempted to do that, actually. I know Husband loves hearing me moan when he fucks me, but now I have to try to resist. This is very upsetting because when I have to make an effort to be quiet during sex, it is less enjoyable. I prefer to just let myself go and enjoy it. Guess those days are over for now. Ugh. We need a house...NOW.


The other thing that is on my mind is the fact that I haven't had sex with a woman in weeks. Honestly, I don't even remember the last time. I just know it's been a while...and it feels like an eternity. When I finally had my first sexual experience with a woman, I thought my hormones would then settle down for a while and be like, "Whew, finally!" I was wrong. Ever since that first time, it has been worse. I've always imagined how great it would feel, but now I KNOW just how amazing it truly is. So, I want it more. Been considering talking to a woman friend of mine who is interested. Though, I'm afraid of making things weird in our friendship. So, I've been tossing the idea around in my head. If it happens, I'm sure I will write about all the juicy details in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment