Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gushing orgasms of greatness

Last night Husband and I were feeling very silly. We were giggling like crazy while laying in bed. Maybe we were just really tired. Or maybe it was some kind of foreplay?

When we finally managed to stop giggling and being silly, I cuddled up close to Husband and started to lightly run my fingernails down his back. I'd start at the top and then very s-l-o-w-l-y, I would make my way down to the bottom of his ass cheek. Then, I would work my way back up to where I started. Occasionally, I would go up to his neck and lightly run my nails in the very sensitive areas. I moved to his sides, starting right under his arms and going down to his hips, then circling over to his inguinal crease and moving back up. I love teasing him by getting so close to his man parts, but not quite close enough to touch them. The way his body writhes in pleasure turns me on so much.

I giggled once more. Husband asked why I was giggling. I pulled out something that I had secretly brought into the bedroom with me and showed it to him. It was a can of whipped cream. I think he loves it when I'm up to something. I shook the can, laid back down next to him and then covered his nipple with the cold creamy sweetness. I licked it off, making sure to angle myself in just the right way so that he could watch. I then slowly followed a trail of cream down his tummy with my tongue...all the way down to his cock, which was also covered in the sticky sweet stuff. I licked it off the head by swirling my tongue around it. Then, I licked and lightly sucked on the shaft to clean up the rest.

When I was done, I knew I had to give him a good blow job. I may enjoy teasing a little, but I'm not cruel. So, I tried to finish what I started. I stuck Husband's cock in my mouth and deep-throated it. He stuck his hand on the back of my head, like all men seem to do, and lightly pushed me down further. I went with it and sucked that sweet piece of man-meat until he told me that he was ready to fuck me.

I got up and laid down on my back. Husband climbed on top of me and started to kiss my lips. He enjoyed the sweet taste of the cream on my lips, so he decided to put some on me as well. He covered my nipple with it and then started to lick it off. He started out licking slowly, then sucked off the rest. The feeling of him suddenly sucking my nipple hard like that made my clit tingle with pleasure. Mmmm.

I wrapped my legs around him as his cock entered my hungry wet pussy. He let out a moan as he began to fuck me. I tightened my legs around his waist and focused on how good it felt to have him inside me. Holy hell, I swear his penis was made to perfectly fit my vagina. It always hits just the right spots. Husband sat straight up on his knees to get a better angle. He said he wanted to make me cum. He fucked me in that position while I rubbed my clit with my fingers until it exploded in orgasmic pleasure. My pussy rhythmically tightened around Husband's cock and he let out another moan.

I pushed him off me and flipped over onto my knees. He entered me again and moaned, "Oh yeah". I think that is exactly what he wanted...to fuck me from behind. Great minds think alike. This position felt so good. His cock was hitting my G-spot perfectly and my pussy was getting tighter with every stroke. Suddenly, I felt the intense pleasure of a G-spot orgasm (which is very different from a clitoral orgasm by the way) and I moaned into the pillow. Husband came with me, which made the orgasm that much more intense.

I thought we were done at that point, but Husband had other plans. With my ass still up in the air, he stuck his fingers inside me, searching for my G-spot. It didn't take him long to find it. He fingered me slowly at first, hitting that special little bump with every stroke. I put my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. He started to go faster...faster...faster...until my pussy began to squirt all over him, myself and the bed. Oh yes, I am a squirter and Husband knows exactly how to make it happen. It was mind-blowing. He gave me a few seconds to recover and then went at it again. I had two more orgasms, cumming all over with both of them. I was so wet that my fingers were pruney when we finished and Husband felt very accomplished. We washed up, put a towel on the wet spot and then passed out. Another great night of sex. I am a lucky woman.

2 comments: