Monday, November 14, 2011

Let's get started...

So, a friend suggested that I create this blog. He may have been kidding, but it sounded like a brilliant idea to me. He even came up with the name. So, I'd like to thank him for that.

I am pretty sure that I will get a lot of enjoyment out of writing about things in here. I plan to share my sexual experiences, thoughts and dreams. So, if you're in the "TMI" crowd, then I suggest you run away now. I will probably get very descriptive. Maybe this will help me to not be so open in public about sex. Eh, then again...probably not. Haha.


Well, it wouldn't be right to start this blog without a juicy story! I had an amazing dream last night. It was about a good friend of mine. Let's call him Gabriel. Here is how it went down:

Gabriel and I were dating. We were in his car on our way to rent a movie for our date night. We stopped at a Redbox, he picked a movie, and then we went to an arcade place to play some games. We played for a while and then we got bored. Gabriel suggested that we go back to my place. So, we did. When we walked into my house, he grabbed me tightly around my waist and kissed me passionately. He grabbed my wrists, raised them above my head, shoved me up against the wall, and then kissed me harder. He poked me with his hard cock to show me just how turned on he was. I moaned with pleasure. I wanted him as much as he wanted me...maybe even more.

He led me to the kitchen and took off my shirt and bra. He bent me over the counter and squirted some honey on my ultra sensitive back. He then started to lick it off slowly. I moaned loudly as I felt his tongue swirl around my back licking off every last drop of the sticky honey. He reached around and grabbed my breasts, pulling me closer to him so that I could feel his cock poking my ass. I turned around, took off his pants, and went down to suck his rock hard cock. I sucked it until his orgasm exploded in my mouth. I swallowed it, licked my lips and then went up to kiss him.

As we were kissing, he led me into the bedroom. I laid down on the bed and he removed my pants. He then returned the favor and licked my clit until I had an amazing orgasm. My husband walked in and said "Oh, I forgot you were going to be here tonight". Gabriel looked up and smiled, "You got here just in time". Husband got undressed and joined us on the bed. Gabriel climbed on top of him and they started kissing. He then teased Husband's neck with his tongue, moving down to his chest, then down to his tummy, and then finally taking his cock into his mouth. I was extremely excited to see this, so I started to masturbate while watching.

And then I woke up. I know, I know! Totally leaves it hanging there, but it was an amazing dream anyway! I really wish it could actually happen. I still hold out hope that one day it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment