Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ride it, cowgirl!

Last night was pretty awesome. Husband and I had a long conversation about things in the past while cuddling in bed. It felt so good to be in his arms after a very long day. It was very romantic...and then I felt something hard up against my ass. It instantly turned me on.

I pushed him off of me and had him lay on his back. I climbed on top of him and started to lick his stomach. I moved kind of quickly down to his cock (I couldn't help myself). I licked it from the base all the way up to the head, lingering there for a moment with a little flick of my tongue. I put his cock in my mouth and sucked on it slowly. I wanted him inside me too badly to continue. I moved up his body, licking his stomach, his chest, and then stopping at his neck to give him a good tease. I playfully bit his earlobe while lightly breathing into his ear. It turned me on so much to hear him begging for my pussy. I rubbed my clit up against his cock, getting it nice and swollen. It felt so amazing. Finally, I slid his cock into my juicy pussy. It was so wet that it slid out a couple times, making my job a bit more difficult. I finally got a good rhythm going and I couldn't help but let out a few moans. Husband was burying his face in my tits as I rode his cock like a cowgirl. I rode faster and faster until my G-spot exploded in orgasm...and Husband did the same thing. We came together, then I collapsed on his chest. Amazing.

I dismount Husband and my clit is screaming at me. It definitely didn't enjoy being ignored during that wonderful playtime. So, Husband took on the challenge of making my clit happy. He spread my legs, put his hand on my pussy, and rubbed my clit with his fingers. I felt his breath on my chest, and it brought me closer to orgasm. My clit was so incredibly sensitive that it didn't take long before I was moaning again. That orgasm was very powerful. I hadn't experienced an orgasm that good in a few months. Husband and I fell asleep almost immediately after that, with our legs entangled. What a night.

2 comments: