Monday, February 5, 2024

The Lovely Mia



This is Mia. She is my girlfriend. Not only is she super sweet, thoughtful, and caring but she's also incredibly sexy. I am so lucky to have her in my life.

The first time Mia and I had sex, we were on her couch watching a movie. We were cuddling and softly caressing each other. The sexual tension was so thick. We started making out and it didn't take long before her hand was up my skirt and then underneath my very wet panties. She ate my pussy on that couch and I held back so much because I was terrified of squirting all over it. 

The next few times we had sex, it continued to be on that couch. Then, we finally had sex in my bed, which was a lot more comfortable. So, Mia decided that we needed our own room at her house so that we had more comfort and privacy from her nesting partner. She cleaned up her spare room, ordered a bed online, and then set it all up. Now, we have our own space and it's so nice. We've had lots of sex on that bed and it's so much better than trying to scrunch up on a couch. 

Sex with Mia is so fun. She is curvy, soft, and delicious. Her moans are pretty incredible too. She's very loud during sex, which I much prefer over being quiet and having to guess if I'm doing things right or not. When I make Mia cum, her moans almost always make me cum right along with her even if my clit isn't even being touched. It's so intoxicating.

Recently, Mia snapped a photo of her shopping at a sex store. She told me she was shopping for a strap-on and dildo so that she could fuck me. I was so turned on by that. I had never been fucked by a woman like that. She sent me a photo of the dildo she got and it was purple. She definitely knows me well.


Dildo Mia bought to use on me

A couple weeks ago, Mia finally used that strap-on and dildo on me. It was the first time for both of us. We were nervous and excited at the same time. We started in a doggy-style position, which felt really good but I really wanted to see her face as she fucked me. So, then we moved to me being on my back and her up on her knees with my legs on her shoulders. She looked so hot. As she fucked me, I could tell it was turning her on so much. The pleasure was shown all over her face. As she made me cum all over the bed, it looked and sounded like she was about to cum too. I can't tell you how fucking hot that was. Thinking about it now has my clit fucking pulsing so hard. Unf. I can't wait until she fucks me again. 

I have a dildo on my wishlist that I would very much like to have her use on me. I just know I'd be squirting all over her if she used it on me. Fuuuuuck. Hopefully we can get that sometime soon. If you're interested in getting it for us, I would definitely send you a few photos as a thank you.

Mia has decided that she'd like to be included in this blog occasionally. So, I'm looking forward to making more posts about her and sharing her very sexy body with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment